DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,414 views
Lol. Sooo close.

Ouch mate thats a shame.:(
But its funny how many times Cphbullet has missed because he,s been on phone.LOL:lol:
 
OMGosh moment is right its normally a OH Dam it moment !
 
Away from home at the moment I'll check for you tonight mate

Yes mate Its an OMGosh moment.:lol:
Yeah i know i think i might have wet myself with excitement:sick: lol, ok alex thats cool, do you have any tank horns? Not sure if im right in thinking im getting 5 paints as well but if i am can i get 5 matte silvers?
 
sweet :sly: , unfortunally i dont know the name cuz im not very good in informatics :lol:
 
From the pic it says : IDJLIVE , soo i suppose its a IDJLIVE kit to IPAD ???
 
Hey alex have you had a chance to check your Nismos yet?
 
cphbullet
I try for days on end an am never on at the right time, i see this randomly and win! lol, do you have any 0/0 Nismos or Nismos with miles and no switches?

Nismo's : 0/0 but with miles :
270R , '94 ... Black
Skyline GR-R R-Tune ( R34 ) '99... Active Red
GT-R LM Road Going Version '95 white , blue rims
Fairlady Z Z- Tune ( Z33 ) '03 Diamond Silver Met

Take your pick ??? ASAP if possible please mate need to sign out ;)
 
Nismo's : 0/0 but with miles :
270R , '94 ... Black
Skyline GR-R R-Tune ( R34 ) '99... Active Red
GT-R LM Road Going Version '95 white , blue rims
Fairlady Z Z- Tune ( Z33 ) '03 Diamond Silver Met

Take your pick ??? ASAP if possible please mate need to sign out ;)
If the GT-R LM has no switches can you please paint it in japanese 6? If it has switches can you buy and paint a spec V gtr with pastel 3 body and old gen 2 rims?
 
cphbullet
If the GT-R LM has no switches can you please paint it in japanese 6? If it has switches can you buy and paint a spec V gtr with pastel 3 body and old gen 2 rims?

GTR LM you can't paint that , you still want it or the V Spec ?
 
Oh i thought it was paintable, yes i'll have the specV then thanks, sorry for the late reply my sis crashed the net
 
cphbullet
Oh i thought it was paintable, yes i'll have the specV then thanks, sorry for the late reply my sis crashed the net

No worries all sent ;)
 
Who's ready for a Crimbo eve HAMPER !
 
Meeeee
 
I noticed that you got the SLS stealth on the OP , If I win can I ask 1 code of those cars or........ ?

Merry Chrismas
 
Carl3456
I noticed that you got the SLS stealth on the OP , If I win can I ask 1 code of those cars or........ ?

Merry Chrismas

I don't have the codes Carl sorry mate , anyway once the codes have been used you can't re-use them .
 
Keep watching guys this will happen between now and sometime later tonight , don't get too drunk and miss it guys , and for all those who have to go to bed early because Santa is coming make sure you sneak your phones and droids up with you !
 
Keep watching guys this will happen between now and sometime later tonight , don't get too drunk and miss it guys , and for all those who have to go to bed early because Santa is coming make sure you sneak your phones and droids up with you !

I'm out today unfortunally :( only at home by 9 - 10 PM GMT 0
 
Carl3456
I'm out today unfortunally :( only at home by 9 - 10 PM GMT 0

Well you never know ,
Andy ... Looking promising at the moment mate ;)
 
Meeee
 
ddd56➡ddd59

Hmm they don't work !
 
Back