DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,414 views
Yes you love me being dirty so you can sneak up on the inside and steal my thunder.:lol: :D Cheeky .
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)

:lol: It's been a while mate, think I'll have to get on one of these nights although minus the headset eh ;)
 
:lol: It's been a while mate, think I'll have to get on one of these nights although minus the headset eh ;)

Yes have to get a night sorted mate, Still a lot of fun to be had with the dirty races.:D Plus you can always rule that you,ll get a pretty full room.👍
Chat soon bye for now.:)


I can see an infraction coming on :lol:
:lol:
 
mate...............did something went wrong there ? :(

i dont mean to be bossy but you sent :

gears to werty_56-3 - complete
paints to werty_56-1 - paints confirmed but wrong acount
mercedes sl600'04 , polarized 04 to werty_56-1 - car confirmed but in wrong colour (gt chrome 09) and wrong acount :(

what happened buddy ? :confused:
 
Yes have to get a night sorted mate, Still a lot of fun to be had with the dirty races.:D Plus you can always rule that you,ll get a pretty full room.👍
Chat soon bye for now.:)



:lol:
The amount of times that I could have won races then you come along and shove me into the barrier chris. Enough said :lol:
 
The amount of times that I could have won races then you come along and shove me into the barrier chris. Enough said :lol:

I know I think am like one of them Moth things and attracted to the back lights of cars.:lol: :D
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)
 
Carl3456
mate...............did something went wrong there ? :(

i dont mean to be bossy but you sent :

gears to werty_56-3 - complete
paints to werty_56-1 - paints confirmed but wrong acount
mercedes sl600'04 , polarized 04 to werty_56-1 - car confirmed but in wrong colour (gt chrome 09) and wrong acount :(

what happened buddy ? :confused:

I only have 1 of your accounts mate , all these gifts are for free , everything I've sent to you is to the only account of yours I have . When I do a competition it's purely to give stuff away , it's not meant to get complicated . I'm not spreading all types of gifts to 3 separate accounts especially if you haven't fr'd me ? because for me that's much hassle tbh . In a nutshell if you want items spread across all your accounts then that's down to you to do so NOT me . I haven't sent to 2 seperate accounts because they aren't on my list .
 
I only have 1 of your accounts mate , all these gifts are for free , everything I've sent to you is to the only account of yours I have . When I do a competition it's purely to give stuff away , it's not meant to get complicated . I'm not spreading all types of gifts to 3 separate accounts especially if you haven't fr'd me ? because for me that's much hassle tbh . In a nutshell if you want items spread across all your accounts then that's down to you to do so NOT me . I haven't sent to 2 seperate accounts because they aren't on my list .

ah ok , btw i wasnt trying to be bossy , i just wanted to see if anything wrong happened , but you already explicated it to me .

and i apreciate very much what your doing ok !?
 
Carl3456
ah ok , btw i wasnt trying to be bossy , i just wanted to see if anything wrong happened , but you already explicated it to me .

and i apreciate very much what your doing ok !?

Car was in the wrong colour :granted: sorry about that , if you send over you fr's then if you win again I can do your request next time ;)
 
Car was in the wrong colour :granted: sorry about that , if you send over you fr's then if you win again I can do your request next time ;)

iv got no prob with the car , btw the colour was basicly sillver chrome right ?
 
Carl3456
iv got no prob with the car , btw the colour was basicly sillver chrome right ?

Yeah looks exactly the same as silver chrome but I think it's gt chrome 09'
 
Carl3456
i cant wheelie it :(

Manual 1st gear , full throttle to about 35 mph , brake hard , full throttle again , brake hard , full throttle again and so on . You have to make the front of the car bounce and eventually it will lift , btw it only works offline ;)
 
ahh ok , on the tvr , on the shelby adn on the sambabus you only got to throtle
 
Carl3456
ahh ok , on the tvr , on the shelby adn on the sambabus you only got to throtle

Yeah sometimes it will just lift but other times not
 
Ls500 aa300??!!
 
Numark iDJ LiveSoftware Controller
 
Dj Live
 
Numark iDJ Live iPad dock controller
 
Stupid game..
 
I try for days on end an am never on at the right time, i see this randomly and win! lol, do you have any 0/0 Nismos or Nismos with miles and no switches?
 
christara321
For real he WON :lol:

He certainly did ...
I thought Andy had for a second then but cph obviously wasn't on the blower this time

Well done mate , post here your needs ;)
 
cphbullet
I try for days on end an am never on at the right time, i see this randomly and win! lol, do you have any 0/0 Nismos or Nismos with miles and no switches?

Away from home at the moment I'll check for you tonight mate
 
He certainly did ...
I thought Andy had for a second then but cph obviously wasn't on the blower this time

Yes mate Its an OMGosh moment.:lol:
 
Back