DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,412 views
3
 
Is it only one on the ground? Looked like 2 to me :dunce:

EDIT: congratulations chris!!
 
🤬, I was watching the end of Merlin (TV series in UK)
 
ch1potle
Is it only one on the ground? Looked like 2 to me :dunce:

Each men have 1 and there is 1 on the ground to the left :)
 
Is it only one on the ground? Looked like 2 to me :dunce:

EDIT: congratulations chris!!

Merry Xmas pick yourself my prize and have a happy new year too.:D
Cheers alex for cool compo.:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Ah Rossom ....... Lol

Oh mate if chip doesn,t want the paints or horns or other bits throw them at Rossum.:D
 
ch1potle
Is it only one on the ground? Looked like 2 to me :dunce:

EDIT: congratulations chris!!

All yours mate thanks to that pesky Christara .. Lol he's tooooo dam quick !

Chris no worries mate will do that for Rossom if all else fails ;) ... I don't know , what you like !
 
How about all prizes to rossum?? :D

Yes sounds like a good plan to me.:)
Merry Xmas Rossum from me an Chip.
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Yes sounds like a good plan to me.:)
Merry Xmas Rossum from me an Chip.
Chat soon bye for now.:)
Thanks mate, what a nice Christmas present. I'm online now by the way
 
Thanks mate, what a nice Christmas present. I'm online now by the way

If you get any horns from Alex make sure he sends from bottom.:lol:
Its just I have made my list and don,t want to amend it.:D :D :D
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
CARCRASH
Thanks mate, what a nice Christmas present. I'm online now by the way

I'll send over shortly mate . Any requests ?
 
If you get any horns from Alex make sure he sends from bottom.:lol:
Its just I have made my list and don,t want to amend it.:D :D :D
Chat soon bye for now.:)
:lol: OK Alex, here we go, can I please have a Merc SLS in Whatever colour that Ferrari 458 in the OP is in and 5 Matte Blues please, I will donate the parts and gears to whoever says that they wants them in the thread if that's OK. :D
Oh and Merry Christmas to everyone. :cheers:

EDIT: Chris, I won't be able to send a ticket tomorrow as I may be a little tippsie so I might end up deleting my save data. :lol:
 
EDIT: Chris, I won't be able to send a ticket tomorrow as I may be a little tippsie so I might end up deleting my save data. :lol:

HA HA HA :lol: Just having a can mate so not sure what will get sent tonight.:D
No probs mate told you if get free day just throw what ever.:)
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)
 
CARCRASH
:lol: OK Alex, here we go, can I please have a Merc SLS in Whatever colour that Ferrari 458 in the OP is in and 5 Matte Blues please, I will donate the parts and gears to whoever says that they wants them in the thread if that's OK. :D
Oh and Merry Christmas to everyone. :cheers:

EDIT: Chris, I won't be able to send a ticket tomorrow as I may be a little tippsie so I might end up deleting my save data. :lol:

No worries mate , I hope you asked Santa to bring you a headset for Crimbo !!!!!!
 
HA HA HA :lol: Just having a can mate so not sure what will get sent tonight.:D
No probs mate told you if get free day just throw what ever.:)
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)
No problem mate

No worries mate , I hope you asked Santa to bring you a headset for Crimbo !!!!!!
Haha I did but not sure if I'll get one because I asked for a Turtle Beach one. :lol:

EDIT: on the subject of that, when will the next Outa Orda Racin' be. I'm really missing getting thrashed by Chris. :lol:
 
Erm probably around 3 pm tomorrow ... Lol :
I may be on boxing day eve if any body fancies it ? Or if not it will be over the festive period as I'm not back to work until the 9th of Jan ... WHOOP WHOOP !
 
EDIT: on the subject of that, when will the next Outa Orda Racin' be. I'm really missing getting thrashed by Chris. :lol:

Erm probably around 3 pm tomorrow ... Lol :
I may be on boxing day eve if any body fancies it ? Or if not it will be over the festive period as I'm not back to work until the 9th of Jan ... WHOOP WHOOP !

Oh sounds like a bit of fun to be had.:lol: :D Best hold of the drink don,t want to get done for drink driving. Ha Ha.
 
Erm probably around 3 pm tomorrow ... Lol :
I may be on boxing day eve if any body fancies it ? Or if not it will be over the festive period as I'm not back to work until the 9th of Jan ... WHOOP WHOOP !
OK I'll see you on the track on Boxing day probably :lol:, I'm going downstairs for 40 mins now to watch something else so don't expect any activity from me.
 
CARCRASH
OK I'll see you on the track on Boxing day probably :lol:, I'm going downstairs for 40 mins now to watch something else so don't expect any activity from me.

Rossom that 458 is only Silver Chrome mate and the photo has a filter on it . Any other colour ?
 
nvm
 
Last edited:
Rossom that 458 is only Silver Chrome mate and the photo has a filter on it . Any other colour ?
OK GT Chrome 005 then please :)
 
CARCRASH
OK GT Chrome 005 then please :)

No worries but before I send that let me put 1 up online for you to see first ... 5 mins ;)
 
Rossom check my shares , let me know which one you want ;)
 
Back