DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,411 views
KimoKiller200
:) No problem, but if you re=read my post you'll see that I crossed the 2 mattes before you respond :) no hard feelings :)

No hard feelings at all mate , that's just way things run here and sometimes there's no harm in trying your luck , hopefully this will help for all your future trades , some people will try it on with you but those people will only be noobs , so stand your ground if they do ;)
 
Could i get a 0/0 range rover stormer in flourescent red with polarized 1 rims?
Ok what do you need and when can you trade? I cant send until next saturday:(
 
cphbullet
Ok what do you need and when can you trade? I cant send until next saturday:(

Car sent mate , I don't mess about :lol:
Any new level will do mate whenever no rush ;)
 
Car sent mate , I don't mess about :lol:
Any new level will do mate whenever no rush ;)
Christ that was fast lol, i'll see if i can get someone will send you 1 on my behalf and i'll send them paints so you get the ticket faster, im also after a flourescent orange premium M3 (wheels left stock) but i'll wait until the first trade is paid off. Thanks man
 
cphbullet
Christ that was fast lol, i'll see if i can get someone will send you 1 on my behalf and i'll send them paints so you get the ticket faster, im also after a flourescent orange premium M3 (wheels left stock) but i'll wait until the first trade is paid off. Thanks man


I'll have a look for you ;)
Edit: honestly mate no rush for a ticket , take your time
 
I'll have a look for you ;)
Do you mean you'll look for someone for me to send paints or you'll see about the M3? lol, also random question but whats your favourite car on GT5?
 
cphbullet
Do you mean you'll look for someone for me to send paints or you'll see about the M3? lol, also random question but whats your favourite car on GT5?

I'll have a look to see if I have a stock M3 . Favourite car ... Mmmm that depends I love the F10 on SPA but also love my 905 LMS on La Sarthe , and then again a Subaru Super Touring on K- Trail and just one more for luck has to be the V - Spec '09 just for show , oh and of course the 458 and if allowed my 787b Stealth !
 
I'll have a look to see if I have a stock M3 . Favourite car ... Mmmm that depends I love the F10 on SPA but also love my 905 LMS on La Sarthe , and then again a Subaru Super Touring on K- Trail and just one more for luck has to be the V - Spec '09 just for show , oh and of course the 458 and if allowed my 787b Stealth !
Ok i ment the M3 you can buy from the premium dealership? I think its the M3 '07?
Lol so a fair few cars that you like then, i ment that was tradable though lol, i hate the 787B but i have no idea why lol, i just grudge it for no reason lol.
 
I have been surching everywerefor an RUF BTR, what sort of thing are you looking for and for an RUF BTR in GT Metallic 007-W any price just name it:tup:
 
Car Man
I have been surching everywerefor an RUF BTR, what sort of thing are you looking for and for an RUF BTR in GT Metallic 007-W any price just name it:tup:

What tickets do you have my friend ?
 
cphbullet
Christ that was fast lol, i'll see if i can get someone will send you 1 on my behalf and i'll send them paints so you get the ticket faster, im also after a flourescent orange premium M3 (wheels left stock) but i'll wait until the first trade is paid off. Thanks man

Which M3 do you need ?

M3 '04
M3 GTR '03
M3 CSL '03
M3. M3 Coupe '07
 
Car Man
all goes well with my b-spec and i'll have a 23, i can also add in a brand new 06 takata nsx

23 will do , when can you trade ?
 
23 will do , when can you trade ?

as soon as i have the ticket i just need my bobs to finish a race so propably tomorrow would be best around 2pm
 
Car Man
as soon as i have the ticket i just need my bobs to finish a race so propably tomorrow would be best around 2pm

Ok check my schedule in the OP for when I'll send your car ;)
 
PugDogRock
Desert Camouflage
Skully
Untamed

Desert Camouflage .... Full Set / Sent
Skully .... Up no: 9
Untamed ...... 0

You box is full let me know once cleared ;)
 
Which M3 do you need ?

M3 '04
M3 GTR '03
M3 CSL '03
M3. M3 Coupe '07
Its the M3 Coupe '07 that im after in flourescent orange:)
The stormer looks awesome, thanks:tup:
 
Ok check my schedule in the OP for when I'll send your car ;)

if you add me on psn i will send over the L23 ticket as soon as i get the psn request
 
Desert Camouflage .... Full Set / Sent
Skully .... Up no: 9
Untamed ...... 0

You box is full let me know once cleared ;)
Lv 20 sent
Please cont. on Skully :)
If you don't mind, I want Safari instead. :nervous:
Because Untamed is filled by other friend.:)
 
Car Man
if you add me on psn i will send over the L23 ticket as soon as i get the psn request

I'll ad you in around 90 minutes ;)
 
Desert Camouflage .... Full Set / Sent
Skully .... Up no: 9
Safari ...... 0

You box is full let me know once cleared ;)

Howdi,
My Gift Box is empty and ready for you to fill it.:):)
BTW... Desert Camo is missing 27 and 29

THX.
psn BigRicUSA11
 
Car Man
are you ready for the trade yet?
PSN JGTC-R35

Pm sent , do want new rims and painted , or just the originals ?
 
PugDogRock
Howdi,
My Gift Box is empty and ready for you to fill it.:):)
BTW... Desert Camo is missing 27 and 29

THX.
psn BigRicUSA11

Safari is up to 25 now I'll finish you off tomorrow mate your box is full , I seem to be missing Camoflarge 27 & 29 from my set too :( ;)
 
I seem to be missing Camoflarge 27 & 29 from my set too :( ;)

More like you have fallen out of car that much you have broken them.:lol:
Laters mate bye for now.:)
 
what you want for the 2009 ticket?
 
pchappy
what you want for the 2009 ticket?

Sorry mate I'm closing this thread for a few days I need trade else where ;)
 
Back