DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,407 views
JK83
Just send fr to urabus098 I send for you free those 3 new mattes and then you can share those goodies 👍
Sorry for posting in your thread Alex :)

Lol I think he'll ask you to send them to me , but you've already sent me some lol :D
 
Lol I think he'll ask you to send them to me , but you've already sent me some lol :D

:lol: you was right, more coming in couple mins 👍
 
Hi Alex And Urabus if you're around,

Either of you have any Supra RZ's in 0/0/0 condition?
 
Igwyana
Hi Alex And Urabus if you're around,

Either of you have any Supra RZ's in 0/0/0 condition?

I'll check now mate hold on ;)
 
Lol , I got loads of Supra's but no RZ's mate :(
 
Igwyana
Damn, no probs mate, I take it you have enough of the New Mattes now?

Yes mate thanks to you and Ura ;)
 
Hi Alex And Urabus if you're around,

Either of you have any Supra RZ's in 0/0/0 condition?
how you know im around :lol: sure I got 1 PM sent 👍 and thanks Alex for your great thread :lol:
 
how you know im around :lol: sure I got 1 PM sent 👍 and thanks Alex for your great thread :lol:

You're always around ;) Replied to your PM, Thanks 👍
 
Whys that mate ?
I was trying to find out the top speed my chevelle could do with drafting but i got another mate to help me, it only made it to 205 although offline i drafted a 458 italia to 220 mph, anyway we then tried him pushing me in an X1 and we made 246 going downhill:lol:. My chevelle sounded AWESOME!!! lol.

Oh and your friend still hasnt accepted my FR for me to send him a ticket:(
 
cphbullet
I was trying to find out the top speed my chevelle could do with drafting but i got another mate to help me, it only made it to 205 although offline i drafted a 458 italia to 220 mph, anyway we then tried him pushing me in an X1 and we made 246 going downhill:lol:. My chevelle sounded AWESOME!!! lol.

Oh and your friend still hasnt accepted my FR for me to send him a ticket:(

Ah ok , I'll ask my mate to accept ASAP , if he doesn't accept soon mate don't worry about it , his loss 👍
 
cphbullet
Ok are you sure?

I'll send him a text now and I'll post back here shortly ;)

cid:AB34DA2C-D703-42A7-B0BD-0480A302B45F
 
Last edited:
Can I offer 20 paints (DLC car pack 3) for the RUF 3400s that I asked you a few weeks ago ?
 
werty_56-1
Can I offer 20 paints (DLC car pack 3) for the RUF 3400s that I asked you a few weeks ago ?

Which colour was it mate ?
 
And strikes again 👍

Thank you buddy :)
 
is possible trade the GT Fluorescence paints?
I want one.
 
is possible trade the GT Fluorescence paints?
I want one.

Sorry, DLC paints cannot be traded. You can however put the chip on a car and send the car as long as it is under the trade cap. You will only receive the original chip with the car though
 
I like free but I own you about 300 - 400 items
 
Back