DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,407 views
Yeeessss. I haven't played with you guys for ages. I can't wait.
I got to take couple :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers: today but I think it doesnt matter :lol:
:cheers:
 
Cheers, its cool ive got 23 left
 
Anyone that wants to do a bit of Bang Outa Orda Racing, the room number is:

1472 4711 0510 9357 0010 I'm out now.
 
Last edited:
Hi m8 :)
I noticed you are lookin for jag XFR?
I got one in green ticket and I can send it tomorrow if you need it :)
 
Same that this fella said :D
 
JK83
Hi m8 :)
I noticed you are lookin for jag XFR?
I got one in green ticket and I can send it tomorrow if you need it :)

Cheers Ura thanks for looking out for me , much appreciated mate you need anything ? ;)
 
Cheers Ura thanks for looking out for me , much appreciated mate you need anything ? ;)

Just all your cars and tickets like usualy :lol:
Nah I got enought stuff thanks :)
 
LanceVance
Same that this fella said :D

Thanks LanceVance for your post but my mate has it covered , are you after anything specific ?
 
Nop :)

(Aren't green ticket XFR's still in different colour) :sly:
 
LanceVance
Nop :)

(Aren't green ticket XFR's still in different colour) :sly:

Not after all colours mate tbh , been there done that . Just asking what you are after ?
 
Actually , me nothing thanks (happy easter btw)
But my friend (PSN id : Zoe_99) she lost her data don't know why (plus she didn't knew about the USB "trick") soo any chance you FR her and help her please ?

Me and my friends are already trying to help her but I'v been with internet issues :(

Thanks
 
LanceVance
Actually , me nothing thanks (happy easter btw)
But my friend (PSN id : Zoe_99) she lost her data don't know why (plus she didn't knew about the USB "trick") soo any chance you FR her and help her please ?

Me and my friends are already trying to help her but I'v been with internet issues :(

Thanks

Is she a member here ?
 
Unfortunally no
 
JK83
Just all your cars and tickets like usualy :lol:
Nah I got enought stuff thanks :)

Car received mate thanks ;)
 
Did she FR'ed you ?
 
:bowdown: Thanks !!!
 
I hope she likes pink , she got :
All pink suits & helmets
5 mattes
5 parts
Lv 23 ticket
 
I think she does :p

Anything I can do for you say it and I will (when get my PS back off course)
 
No no I'm fine thanks
 
Last edited:
Thank you mate , for helping many GTPmembers and non-GTP :bowdown:
 
Rosslife39
Can I have the gt350 please ??.

Try your luck in my other thread mate this is not a freebie thread
 
Would you trade a lvl 23 ticket? If so what would you want for it?
 
hi mate,

do you trade any wheelie tuned cars ?
 
Back