DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,407 views
No because earth is a planet and mud is not:sly:
 
isn't basicly , dirt and earth same thing ?

Not really because dirt could come out of your vacuum cleaner when you clean your house.?
Mixing that with water would not give MUD?

DIRT would be a more generic name for something thats not clean.?
Maybe if you look at some one,s house which has not been cleaned.
Hey thats a lot of dirt in there.

But any substance that derives from the earth.
Like chalks, sands, soils, or any sedements would be rounded up to the generic name of earth.?
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)
 
christara321
Not really because dirt could come out of your vacuum cleaner when you clean your house.?
Mixing that with water would not give MUD?

DIRT would be a more generic name for something thats not clean.?
Maybe if you look at some one,s house which has not been cleaned.
Hey thats a lot of dirt in there.

But any substance that derives from the earth.
Like chalks, sands, soils, or any sedements would be rounded up to the generic name of earth.?
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Agreed ^^ but I need the opposite of mud if there is one ??????
 
The opposite of MUD is - literally - DUM.
 
Not dirt , not dum .. Lol

I will acknowledge the dictionary definition of mud as a basis for my conjecture. By attempting to define the formal qualities of mud, one may postulate antonyms for each of those attributes.

Mud is defined as

"wet, soft earth or earthy matter"

The diametrically opposite properties of these three qualities are of course, a matter for deliberation. However, I propose

"dry, hard, clear matter".

As numerous material substances possess the above characteristics, the most apposite suggestion may be that which is most easily understood by a seven year old. Therefore may I suggest "glass".

In the above example, the subject is defined by two adjectives, for which, finding antithetical adjectives is a trivial exercise. Ascertaining the opposites of nouns is an altogether more contentious issue.



Therefore, opposite of "wet, soft earthy" is "dry, hard, clear". The opposite of mud is glass.
 
Last edited:
Hey alex do you still paint cars in DLC for people?
 
Could i get a Ford GT 06 painted in GT metallic 8 (i think) its the orange GT Metallic i want lol, stock wheels
 
cphbullet
Could i get a Ford GT 06 painted in GT metallic 8 (i think) its the orange GT Metallic i want lol, stock wheels

I'll get back to you mate ;)
 
cphbullet
I came to ask you about another car but had forgotten about this, are you any further?

Sorry mate I haven't been on for a while I'll get it over to you in the next couple of days ;)
 
Sorry mate I haven't been on for a while I'll get it over to you in the next couple of days ;)
Ok thanks man, what you after at the moment?
 
What would you like for a Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34)'99 in Active Red untuned and low miles or 0/0/0
 
werty_56-1
What would you like for a Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34)'99 in Active Red untuned and low miles or 0/0/0

Nothing mate I'll send it over tonight ;)
Also need to send cphbullet his car too .
 
werty_56-1
.....-1 please (1st account)

Thanks ! , When I have more free time I'm gonna send you a gift in return :dopey:

No worries car sent ;)
 
Back