DLC's , All Tickets , Mattes, Shifts ,Gear Availble . Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 2,106 comments
  • 88,407 views
Please.
On another note, my car?:lol: its cool i got someone else to send it, would we be able to do another trade soon though?
 
cphbullet
Please.
On another note, my car?:lol: its cool i got someone else to send it, would we be able to do another trade soon though?

Mate sorry I haven't really been here much , let me know what you need and I'll get one over to you in a couple of days ;)
 
"me please"
 
Me please :)

It's hard to even give things away around here these's days. :boggled:

Cheers :)
 
Too right it is :confused: *** CLOSED ***
Results later ;)
 
cphbullet state your prizes mate ;)
Chris you also ;)
crang08 you too ;)

All 3 of you will receive this bundle over the next few days , thanks guys ;)
 
cphbullet state your prizes mate ;)
Chris you also ;)
crang08 you too ;)

All 3 of you will receive this bundle over the next few days , thanks guys ;)

Thanks mate I can not believe you only got that response.:(
Anyway cheers for the prize.:D Much appreciated. Any chance I could ask for one of your Beemers in OCD.:D :D :D
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)
 
christara321
Thanks mate I can not believe you only got that response.:(
Anyway cheers for the prize.:D Much appreciated. Any chance I could ask for one of your Beemers in OCD.:D :D :D
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)

Lol I know mate 3 responses all people from way back ??? I don't know a !
What BM mate ?
 
Lol I know mate 3 responses all people from way back ??? I don't know a !
What BM mate ?

Yes, just a shame people didn,t want a free gift.
But since its there I don,t mind.:D

If you could let me know colour of your 120 I or D and if I don,t have it one of them please.
Cheers chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Yay could i get a 430 scuderia painted in GT Japanese 6 with stock wheels. Can i also have 5 silver chromes and 5 tank horns? The other stuff can go to someone else. PS my name is chris does this mean ive won twice:D
 
120 I : Havanna
120 d : Sydneyblau
 
120 I : Havanna
120 d : Sydneyblau

Thanks mate could I take the 120 d : Sydneyblau.
Over to the general please.:D
Cheers bud. Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
christara321
Thanks mate could I take the 120 d : Sydneyblau.
Cheers bud. Chat soon bye for now.:)

No worries ;)
 
cphbullet state your prizes mate ;)
Chris you also ;)
crang08 you too ;)

All 3 of you will receive this bundle over the next few days , thanks guys ;)

Thanks mate 👍

Any chance you could see if you have anything i need in here>>>
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=228509

If you can't be bothered with that or don't have anything, just surprise me with a nice shiny DLC painted car of you choice :nervous:

Cheers mate
 
Sorry, I would have replied but I was out playing a football match from 11am until 3pm.
 
crang08
Thanks mate 👍

Any chance you could see if you have anything i need in here>>>
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=228509

If you can't be bothered with that or don't have anything, just surprise me with a nice shiny DLC painted car of you choice :nervous:

Cheers mate

Mate I haven any on you wish list all the ones I have are what you already got :(
I'll send you something nice tonight ;)
 
Alex 3074
Mate I haven any on you wish list all the ones I have are what you already got :(
I'll send you something nice tonight ;)

Not a problem mate thanks for looking 👍

Am I still on your friends list mate? I tend to clear people I haven't traded with in a while! :guilty:

Cheers 👍
 
crang08
Not a problem mate thanks for looking 👍

Am I still on your friends list mate? I tend to clear people I haven't traded with in a while! :guilty:

Cheers 👍

Possible mate I'll check shortly , if not I'll send a fr
 
Car received thanks mate 👍

Nice and shiny :lol:
 
crang08
Car received thanks mate 👍

Nice and shiny :lol:

Hard choice to make knowing you have all the good ones . 👍
 
Last edited:
Hey man are you still sending? If not its cool, the cars not costing me i just wasnt sure whats happening lol
 
cphbullet
Hey man are you still sending? If not its cool, the cars not costing me i just wasnt sure whats happening lol

Lol man I missed your last post , I'll send you tomorrow I promise my bad ;)
 
cphbullet
Hey man are you still sending? If not its cool, the cars not costing me i just wasnt sure whats happening lol

Car and paints sent , I seem to have lost my tank horns :(
 
👍 ;)

Bang Outa Orda racing tonight 9 pm .

Spread The Word ;)
Yeeessss. I haven't played with you guys for ages. I can't wait.
 
Back