Do not call the number in M5's status.

  • Thread starter Thread starter MistaX
  • 87 comments
  • 2,008 views
Liar!
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I really don't care.
No one has called me yet :D

Not yet.

<-----
 
Grrrrrr!
I'm no longer working for SDS!
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Grrrrrr!
I'm no longer working for SDS!

You're fired, dude, no employees of mine are allowed giving free sex to non-SDS co-operators.
 
I'm going to have you banned.
 
I'm going to have you fired, then sued, then banned.

Hard.
 
Hey Sn00p, I'll be your lawyer!

We don't think of it as sueing you, just as maliciously beating your ***​

Whaddya' think?
 
Originally posted by KosmikFool
Hey Sn00p, I'll be your lawyer!

We don't think of it as sueing you, just as maliciously beating your ***​

Whaddya' think?

funny :lol:
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I really don't care.
No one has called me yet :D

like i'm gonna go and call all the way to New Jersey... :rolleyes:


*2-0-1...*
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


like i'm gonna go and call all the way to New Jersey... :rolleyes:


*2-0-1...*

I live in Georgia and I did. May not be the same but it is still a somewhat great distance. :rolleyes:
 
I wanna be Snoop's new lawyer.














Not "layer" - that's just how you read it. Sick freak.
 
You can't be Snoop's new lawyer. That would violate the Constitutuion of the Ticky.
How will you then be able to present the ticker in a fair and balanced way?
Every day there will be something about Snoop in the ticky, and it will just turn into one big SDS advertisement, who the heck would want to look at that?

Ummm........
 
I know. I just said it so I could get in my joke.
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
Stop leaving voice messages on my damn cell Boom! :mad:


Hey M5, did you see this? Post #10.
I'll fill you in later!
 
Hey what the ****, you better not give him my number!
 
Hey snoop, if you ever lose a case, I can be your err... enforcer. Yes thats it... 😈
 
Originally posted by boombexus

Every day there will be something about Snoop in the ticky, and it will just turn into one big SDS advertisement, who the heck would want to look at that?

The ticky would rule ass and everyobdy would want to read it. Okay!?
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001


The ticky would rule ass and everyobdy would want to read it. Okay!?

You dolt.

You don't get it do you? It's more of a joke on me cus I had your SDS add in my sig for a while, and I've had PLENTY of SDS related items in the Ticker!
 
Originally posted by boombexus


You dolt.

You don't get it do you? It's more of a joke on me cus I had your SDS add in my sig for a while, and I've had PLENTY of SDS related items in the Ticker!

Damn, I'm a dolt.
 
Ummm so whos number is this? 2 0 1 - 8 4 5 - 3 9 2 8?
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Ummm so whos number is this? 2 0 1 - 8 4 5 - 3 9 2 8?

It's the get-your-free-GTConcept-now! hotline.
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001


It's the get-your-free-GTConcept-now! hotline.
Ya know if you just switch the area code # around too 210 from 201 That will be my area code. :p
 
Is the rest of the number your number also?

Call that number! I got my free copy of GTC yesterday. And they even have next day shipping.
 
Back