Do not call the number in M5's status.

  • Thread starter Thread starter MistaX
  • 87 comments
  • 2,008 views
Just ask for John.
 
Hey isn't it kind of ironic that MistaX's avatar is saying that he'll sue your ass.

Anyway, :lol: i didn't realise it was your number!!! :rotfl: ok that was funny :lol:
 
I'd give you his address, too, but I don't want to.
 
No anthrax for Mr. X today huh?
 
Sorry, I don't think I need one at the moment.
 
LOL I CALLED HIM LAST NIGHT (TODAY ACTUALLY)
 
No! You need a lawyer! Unless you want SDS to die, you need a lawyer! And I'm not the most qualified person to do but hire me anyway cuz I'm not THE man for the job!!
 
Originally posted by KosmikFool
No! You need a lawyer! Unless you want SDS to die, you need a lawyer! And I'm not the most qualified person to do but hire me anyway cuz I'm not THE man for the job!!


Way to sell yourself FOOL.
 
Originally posted by M5Power
I'd give you his address, too, but I don't want to.

comeon Ill write mista a letter. WRITE IT GOOD!
 
I got his address...

BTW Mista, what happened with my MAZ FTP? I know that the disc didn't work in your machine, but did you try your freinds?
 
*laughs*

Tempted to call... so tempted...
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
I'm calling it and calling it hard.

E=M5Power²

That one's good!

Ohhh, so good.

Ring, Ring MistaX!

I'm still gonna call you on Christmas morning. :lol:
 
Originally posted by MazKid
I got his address...

BTW Mista, what happened with my MAZ FTP? I know that the disc didn't work in your machine, but did you try your freinds?

It would be better if you just gave me the links..
 
Ohh ok Mista...man I'll have to make a master list, and I know that I will never find everything...

Can you get the songs though? I got them off of KaZaA, so there's no links to them, and I haven't seen a lot of them since I DLed them, but you could probably find them...
 
2 0 1 - 8 4 5 - 3 9 2 8
i called but it kept on ringing
 
Then I wasnt here.

Maz make a list of songs and send it to me.
 
OK here they are Mista:

Only the Strong-Zoom, Zoom, Zoom

Z-Relax

Crystal Method-High Roller

Polyphony Digital-Gran Turismo Mazda theme

Electric Company-I'm in a Mazda

Chris Ledoux-Rodeo song(Piss me off)

Nails-88 lines about 44 women

David Bowie-Mazda 'PTA Meeting'

Billy Ocean-Get out of my dreams, get into my car


If you can't find the Gran Turismo one, I can send it to you cause it's small enough for my connection...

Thankyou Mista
 
Is that the theme from GT1, at the car dealer?
Ohhhhhh those songs were the bomb! I loved the Subaru one, and the Honda dealer :)
 
Yea it is, it's awsome. I need to find a way to loop it so it keeps playing and then use it on my web site(When I actually get a good site).
 
I can loop it :)
 
Convert it to flash.
 
Back