Do the downforce change for cars with deployable rear spoiler?

• Thread starter RayJee
  • 7 comments
South Korea
South Korea
Just out of curiosity - do the downforce actually change for the cars that have deployable rear spoiler such as Jaguar F-type during a race?

Just out of curiosity - do the downforce actually change for the cars that have deployable rear spoiler such as Jaguar F-type during a race?
When you're using the boost in the Tomahawk and the wings tuck away you can feel it lose some grip in the corners so it's something GT simulates.

I dont Think so. Even if they do in game, you wouldnt notice it. But on some cars like Subaru Impreza Isle of the man, Mclaren P1 GTR, Bugatti VGT and SRT TOMAHAWK X its very noticable.

I dont Think so. Even if they do in game, you wouldnt notice it. But on some cars like Subaru Impreza Isle of the man, Mclaren P1 GTR, Bugatti VGT and SRT TOMAHAWK X its very noticable.
Does the WRX active have wings? Haven't noticed it yet, but it's going really really well, I'm totally hooked and hoping for road-only races where I can use it.

Does the WRX active have wings? Haven't noticed it yet, but it's going really really well, I'm totally hooked and hoping for road-only races where I can use it.
Not the Regular WRX. Isle of the man edition has active rear wing and no it counts as a race car not a road car.

It has #Racing car. It doesnt matter if its is in a Gr. class or not. It cant enter any road car event in world circuits.
Thank you very much for this information, I hadn't read that somewhere.
It's a shame, of course, but that's the way it is.

Still, it's a great car!

Latest Posts

Back