Do the high end PCs graphics look like the PS5 and X2 will?

• Thread starter ctdc67
  • 31 comments
Which people who mostly play with a console don't know that much. Like I mentioned earlier, a PC still has advantage in terms of flexibility. However, if there are exclusive games on a console and you'd want to play them really bad, then you won't have any choice.

I was console only for years and managed to find stuff when you had to go search the software section at Best Buy or what ever the local computer store was, much easier to come across stuff now. Plus I have a Xbox as well, it's okay to have both. When you get older the decision gets easier to eliminate one if you have to when time is limited.

I was console only for years and managed to find stuff when you had to go search the software section at Best Buy or what ever the local computer store was, much easier to come across stuff now. Plus I have a Xbox as well, it's okay to have both. When you get older the decision gets easier to eliminate one if you have to when time is limited.
Me too. Used to grow playing with a lot of different consoles, including handheld although I was already playing some classic PC games back then, games like SC, WC, CS or Red Alert but those games didn't need a lot of power back then. They're the reason why I got used to playing offline games but online games have become common already so a lot of people choose to play online nowadays.

Back