Do you drift classic JDM?

• Thread starter SAAB99
  • 10 comments
United States
Washington
I'm looking for people to drift with. My main drift car is a 73 Skyline. I would perfer 83 and older. Add me on psn: AcesSpeedShop
Deep Forest Raceway.jpg

I'm looking for people to drift with. My main drift car is a 73 Skyline. I would perfer 83 and older. Add me on psn: AcesSpeedShopView attachment 259675

I drifted with you at Tsukuba the other day! You're Kenmeri is amazing!! Crazy fast for 300hp on bicycle wheels :lol: Smooth too 👍

I have a Hakosuka, Bluebird 510, and 60's 4-door Skyline that I drift. Tunes are still a work in progress, but they're coming along. Working on the 910 Bluebird coupe too.

Also have my '84 R30 Iron Mask, and '87 R31...and '89 R32 GTs-t :lol: (yes, I'm a fanboy).

I also know someone who has an amazing S30 240Z. Would be a great trio! (not GhostZ, as far as I know :lol:....old school joke).

I drifted with you at Tsukuba the other day! You're Kenmeri is amazing!! Crazy fast for 300hp on bicycle wheels :lol: Smooth too 👍

I have a Hakosuka, Bluebird 510, and 60's 4-door Skyline that I drift. Tunes are still a work in progress, but they're coming along. Working on the 910 Bluebird coupe too.

Also have my '84 R30 Iron Mask, and '87 R31...and '89 R32 GTs-t :lol: (yes, I'm a fanboy).

I also know someone who has an amazing S30 240Z. Would be a great trio! (not GhostZ, as far as I know :lol:....old school joke).

Yeah man I remember.Thank you it's a fun car. It definitely need some wider wheels lol. I will will add you in a little bit.

As a child of the 80's I'm always a sucker for some classics, JDM or not.
I have several tuned to drift, Hakosuka, Kenmeri, 1600 Bluebird, Celica Ta22, Supra 2800, R31, 32, etc. Also my beloved BMW 2002Turbo.
<--- If you want, add me, PSN is right there. I tried to host lounges of drift classics only, on ocasions, but the "speedsters" AKA Formula D generation doesn't cooperate, trying to tandem my TA22 on their...Vettes ;)

As a child of the 80's I'm always a sucker for some classics, JDM or not.
I have several tuned to drift, Hakosuka, Kenmeri, 1600 Bluebird, Celica Ta22, Supra 2800, R31, 32, etc. Also my beloved BMW 2002Turbo.
<--- If you want, add me, PSN is right there. I tried to host lounges of drift classics only, on ocasions, but the "speedsters" AKA Formula D generation doesn't cooperate, trying to tandem my TA22 on their...Vettes ;)
:lol:
And do people still drift on Vettes?! I haven't seen one in ages.

Back