Do you listen to BGM while you race?

  • Thread starter Thread starter hansmanzano
  • 41 comments
  • 2,473 views
I listen to my randomized playlist at low to medium volume, theres some greatly inspirational racing tracks on there lol I know the tracks well enough now that i can easily keep one eye on the tacho for gear changes plus i can still hear the engine because music is low to med volume.
 
In races it's turned off. I prefer to listen to the car, even if some of them sound like vacuum cleaners.
 
Off for driving, on for menus & replays.
 
+1! Off for driving. If I need music, I use my media player nailed in my ears with playlists of my own.
 
I drive with my own music, and I turn it up all the way. At one point I had it on BGM-120 and Race Sounds-85. The car still tuned out most the music despite it being noticeably quieter. I fixed it now and I can easily hear them both.
 
Nope the music is pretty horrible IMO.

My car makes MUCH better music. :)
 
I have all my Avenged Sevenfold songs playing :)
 
My own music. (High volume when doing A-spec or online drift and fun . But Low level on online racing)
If the engine sounds where better i might turn it off :p .

Nothing as good as Nordschleife whit your favorite energising tune :) .
 
^^^ I think that song made GT2's opening epic. As for me, I enjoy music when I race, just turned down a bit. And then then way less for replays, so I can crank volume and listen to engines.
 
I turned all of that default nonsense off. That mess is annoyin. I do however have a nice little set up that I use in my race car to play some "driving music" in the background, but still allows me to hear the engine and nail my shift points.
 
Back