Do you think a locked 60 is "Chest Beating" that is preventing great experiences for Forza?

• Thread starter FordGTGuy
  • 130 comments

That's embarrassing.

The comments in the thread linked are pretty embarrassing too.

I do find it funny how people misused the quote "Jack of all trades."

The full quote is:

"Jack of all trades, master of none, though ofttimes better than master of one."

Which is a compliment.

Last edited:
"Jack of all trades, master of none, though ofttimes better than master of one."

Which is a compliment.
I believe this is what was being talked about

Dan: (laughing) Not at all. We see Forza as being the master of everything offered by any simulation car game available anywhere, whether on a console or PC. Forza stands alone in our opinion because it offers so much more at such a higher level than anything else out there.

Which is completely irrelevant now, anyways.

I believe this is what was being talked about

Which is completely irrelevant now, anyways.

I get what the fake interview was talking about, he was asked what he thinks of Forza being considered a jack of all trades but master of none which is often used as an insult, including this context.

I was just saying that I find it funny how people use half the quote to make an insult when the full quote is a compliment.

I'll take Forza's locked 60fps over the "great experiences" of PC's all day, every day. Frame rate in a sim is priority one, with everything else being a distant second.

Nope it's based on what I've seen over the last month, including you jumping down my throat when I said T10 doesn't push consoles.

Anyways, I think it's best to call this over before one of us gets in trouble. :cheers:
They pushed my FH3 X1S. ;)

We weren't talking about Horizon though, they seem more willing to flex the it muscle with that franchise.

Forza Motorsport is double the framerate; you can get as mad as you want about it but if you're trying to claim that FM6 didn't push the XB1 hardware... well you're just wrong.

Don't know how many times I have to mention that FM6 will actually drop frames rarely on certain tracks and in certain conditions which specifically shows that they are at a performance maximum.

Also developers don't just leave console power on the table, they use it to the best of their ability at the time.

We weren't talking about Horizon though, they seem more willing to flex the it muscle with that franchise.
I would have rather Forza 6, but the FM6 bundles were with the old console, didn't have 1TB and somehow more expensive.
I got FM5 goty and AC immediately, but it turned out I like all three very much.

Back