Do you think copying your PSP cars to GT5 is like cheating

• Thread starter Demon2330
  • 102 comments
Select the import PSP data from the options menu in GT5, connect PSP, start up GT PSP, go to options and select 'export data'. Then you can pick 50 cars to transfer.

Only 50? Out of over 800! What kind of transfer is that? Wait, is it 50 at a time?

Only 50? Out of over 800! What kind of transfer is that? Wait, is it 50 at a time?

I performed the download from my PSP last night, Haven't played it in awhile but I transferred 32 cars to my "Portable Garage" in GT5. You can transfer any of the 800+ cars on the PSP but you can only keep 50 in your Portable Garage in GT5. You can transfer them back and forth as you wish. Needless to say I enjoyed the '65 Shelby Mustang GT350 last night. I think this is a great feature to go and test a car before you buy it in the dealership or used car lot.

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_1-1.jpg

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_3-1.jpg

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_2-1.jpg

so you dont get to keep them? whats the use in that?

You do keep them, but only in Arcade Mode. You can pull them from the Portable Garage in the Menu. I kinda like the idea, there might be a car you like or want to drive but may not be available in the Used Car Lot yet or you missed it. Think of it as "Try before you buy" or a test drive instead of watching a Demo of the Car?

well .....
I think it is not consider as " cheating " to copy a specific car ...

Like Mazda Furai .... I haven't found it in GT5 dealership

if anyone know how to transfer from GTpsp to GT5 please tell me

I'm sure the game would still allow the Furai to be available.

I copied all my (4400) cars over. So far the only ones I used were a couple of economy cars so I could try to recreate "Star in a reasonably priced car" TopGear time trial.

Hi Guys, maybe one of you will help me out. I'm having trouble with transferring my PSP garage to my GT 5 garage. I can't get them to connect or read each other. The lack of instruction in the manual is puzzling but it may be my stupidity that is the problem :dunce: I've tried everything I can think of :confused: Thanks.

Hi Guys, maybe one of you will help me out. I'm having trouble with transferring my PSP garage to my GT 5 garage. I can't get them to connect or read each other. The lack of instruction in the manual is puzzling but it may be my stupidity that is the problem :dunce: I've tried everything I can think of :confused: Thanks.

If you search the GT5 forum you may find it, but I never had much luck with the search in there, way too many matches that don't yeild any real info.

I am trying to remember, but I am pretty sure that I had GT5 running on the PS3, and GT running on the PSP. After trying to connect from the PS3, if you look on the PSP you should find something in the settings/options to send the cars to the PS3. After that you can start picking cars from the list on the PS3 of all your PSP cars to add to the special garage for them.

Hope that helps.:)

P.S. never seen a Miata with a HEMI, but I knew someone that drove a Miata with a 302 in it. He said that the tires couldn't handle the hp, but at least they were the weak link so nothing else broke.

Well , I copied mine.. and I haven't used them as they only work in arcade mode, and I don't spend a lot of time in that mode.. :)

Kinda strange ... Merry Christmas everyone.

GSL

I copied mine. I haven't used any yet but I am really want to see if I can handle some of the cars (Enzo especially) with a wheel and analog brake/throttle.

Back