Do you think that if Dale Jr never suffered that concussion last year, he would've perfomed better?NASCAR 

  • Thread starter Thread starter furryboy96
  • 6 comments
  • 1,082 views
Messages
120
United States
United States
Messages
bloodykills750
Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he decided to sit out the season and recover. I'm just curious.
 
This is a question to be asked in the NASCAR thread and I guarantee it's going to be merged or locked after a mod gives you a talking to. But my answer is no, besides a few really good runs Dale Jr has been a mid pack driver for several years.
 
Do you think threads about irrelevant NASCAR speculation are good for your future on GTPlanet?
 
That question wasn't that bad was it?
There are much better ways to ask these questions, such as in the NASCAR thread itself... That way the rest of us don't have to see this.
 
Back