Stotty My other car's a Porsche Premium Messages 8,642 London Messages GTP_Stotty Jan 21, 2011 #61 McEntee28 Completing that game will not make you a better person. Click to expand... I don't think anyone would consider it in that way... it's more about a sense of personal achievement!
McEntee28 Completing that game will not make you a better person. Click to expand... I don't think anyone would consider it in that way... it's more about a sense of personal achievement!
JackC8 Messages 704 Minnesota, USA Messages Jack1982cp Jan 21, 2011 #62 Sit through 9 hours of utter monotony, then 24 hours, and another 24 hours, all for a silly trophy? I think not lol.
Sit through 9 hours of utter monotony, then 24 hours, and another 24 hours, all for a silly trophy? I think not lol.
C_Raccoon23 Local Trash Panda 🦝 Premium Messages 5,771 USA Messages TPC_Raccooon23 Messages CRaccoon23 Jan 21, 2011 #63 If they add a save option so the two 24h hour races in A-Spec can actually be done, then maybe.