Dodge Viper Appreciation Society

• Thread starter Jarnac
  • 102 comments
The Dodge Viper SRT Time Attack special edition
Viper-ta-colors.jpg.pagespeed.ce.6uTT08p9Cg.jpg

Viper-ta-interior.jpg

Gotta looove that interior!!! :drool: Since the TA Edition won't be in GT6, I think I'll just have to paint one in Orange :)

I love the 98 Viper the best..one can only hope the blue and white stripes on it return to GT6! love the new SRT Viper too. not a big fan of the 03 body style though.

Best thread ever!

I'm so excited to see the new SRT Viper in GT6. I've been a fan of the Viper ever since that low budget tv show "Viper" came out in the early 90's. Since then I fell in love with the car. I've seen it go from a windowless brute that it was in its early years into the amazing and modern sports car that it is today.

I just love the Viper. It's a car that you can't ignore. Either you think it's total crap, or you love it blindly.

1992-dodge-viper-rt-10-4.jpg

02-Dodge_Viper-GTS_DV-08_SC_01.jpg

dodge-viper-srt-10.jpg

Dodge_Viper_2314_3.jpg

SRT-Viper-TA-3.jpg

That bottom picture is my lock screen on my phone. :)
Gotta wonder, with the RT/10 having been in previous games, how long we'll have to wait for it in GT again.

I bought GT1 in 1998 because the Viper is on the cover (its an edited cover). I like the Viper aince it appeared in the Viper TV series :D .So the viper is pretty much the main reason i got into the GT series.

My dad played GT1 all night just to buy me the viper gts since he knows how much i love Viper GTS. When i woke up in the morning and turn on the game, im surprised to see a Viper GTS in the garage, thats how much a father's love :D

Last edited:
Back