Dodge Viper GTS-R

  • Thread starter Thread starter Skarburn
  • 12 comments
  • 726 views
Messages
149
Is there a Dodge Viper GTS-R in GT3?

I know that the GTS-R is in 2 (Which I'm asking for), but I hope that I don't need a gold licence for the Viper Concept just so I have a viper that is close to challenging.
 
Greetz !
Yes, there is a Viper GTS/R from the french Oreca Team
They won lots of Cups @ LeMans, or anywhere else ...
You can get the GT3-Viper GTS/R when you get all golds in Amateur-League

Hope, i could help U
 
check it out
 

Attachments

  • v05.jpg
    v05.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 86
you can put the Viper body on any car by using the following code:

Viper Concept
1C0413C8 - D73EC176
1C0413CC - B3876096

Viper GTS-R Oreca #51
1C0413C8 - C88DBAB2
1C0413CC - 37176D38

Viper GTS-R #91
1C0413C8 - F5D55C16
1C0413CC - 02E8F48A

The name will remain the same, as will the sell price and preformance, but the body will be whatever one you put in.

It affects whatever car is in slot 1 of your Garage.
:bowdown: I like this smilie, lol
 
Welcome to the Planet! :D

Yeah they have both the Team Oreca Viper and the 2003 Dodge Viper GTS-R Competition Coupe Concept...
 
Oreca is French??
(GTS-R Concept > Oreca, imo)
 
You can also win a Viper GTS-R Oreca after getting all golds in the Amateur league. Damnit, why are we regurgitating this info, it is right in the prize car list.
 
what bout the codes for putting a viper engine in n e car, SM
 
Back