Does anybody know where I can buy GT4P in NYC

• Thread starter djcivic
  • 9 comments
As far as I know, you can't.. they never released a North American version, so you'd have to have it imported from Japan, and have a mod-chipped PS2 to play it.

I have one of those magic disc or swap disc I don't no what they are called that allows you to play Japanese PS2 games so I just need to find a copy of GT4P
Yes the disc works because I use it to play Inidital D second stage
Also I know of only one store that import Japanese games and they don't have a copy anymore

djcivic
I have one of those magic disc or swap disc I don't no what they are called that allows you to play Japanese PS2 games so I just need to find a copy of GT4P
Yes the disc works because I use it to play Inidital D second stage
Also I know of only one store that import Japanese games and they don't have a copy anymore

Initial D second stage? are you sure? i only have Initial D special stage not 2nd stage

any way they don't sell it in NYC but you can always buy it at E-bay :)

Yea your right its special stage. Second stage is the from the series (well mine says second stage on the cover of the series) I guess I was mad tired last night

I have a swap magic disk or w/e, I forgot the name too. And I bought the GT4P on ebay. You should definately try there, I got mine for $8.

Back