NISMOskyline Messages 704 Mar 8, 2004 #1 I like their new CD "Transform". The lyrics suck (no decent meaning behind them), but the music itself is spot on. What are your opinions?
I like their new CD "Transform". The lyrics suck (no decent meaning behind them), but the music itself is spot on. What are your opinions?
toyomatt84 Messages 7,965 Mar 8, 2004 #2 I like the Worlds Collide and some others, but not sure of the song titles. It's ok stuff, much like an american Rammstein.
I like the Worlds Collide and some others, but not sure of the song titles. It's ok stuff, much like an american Rammstein.
Hyperglide Messages 430 Ontario, Canada Messages Hyperglide Mar 8, 2004 #3 They are decent. Supernova goes pop and Ultra Mega are good alone with what toymatt suggested.
Spock Not In My Name Premium Messages 3,341 Mar 8, 2004 #4 PM5K Is Awsome, i have ALL of Thiere Cds, including "Anyone For Doomsday?". they are a truely Awsome Band
PM5K Is Awsome, i have ALL of Thiere Cds, including "Anyone For Doomsday?". they are a truely Awsome Band
the_cobbinator Messages 1,645 Mar 9, 2004 #5 They're pretty good. I was supposed to go to their concert recently, but had something else going on.
They're pretty good. I was supposed to go to their concert recently, but had something else going on.
gt4 Messages 905 Mar 9, 2004 #6 I think their pretty good. Free is a pretty good song. Have any of you guys heard Union Underground? they both sound pretty similar to me.
I think their pretty good. Free is a pretty good song. Have any of you guys heard Union Underground? they both sound pretty similar to me.
Mopar Muscle Messages 732 Mar 13, 2004 #7 I used to listen to powerman when I was in the fourth grade.
NISMOskyline Messages 704 Mar 15, 2004 #8 Originally posted by Mopar Muscle I used to listen to powerman when I was in the fourth grade. Click to expand... Yeah, I know the lyrics are very infantile, but the music is still good.
Originally posted by Mopar Muscle I used to listen to powerman when I was in the fourth grade. Click to expand... Yeah, I know the lyrics are very infantile, but the music is still good.
R regulate Messages 545 Mar 15, 2004 #9 I used, to. anyone know that cover song they did with some guy with platinum teeth? i saw the video once and its been stuck in my head ever since.
I used, to. anyone know that cover song they did with some guy with platinum teeth? i saw the video once and its been stuck in my head ever since.