Does anyone miss Tsukuba?!?!?!?

Does anyone miss Tsukuba?

• Total voters
United States
United States
I know there are many tracks that everyone wishes would be added in the next update but does anyone miss Tsukuba?!? I haven't seen anyone mention it and its a staple time attack track because of best motoring. It had such an impact on me from many hours of time attack testing and wining competitions between my friends that I actually got it tattooed on my forearm haha. I feel like it represents my goals in life, that I may be successful enough one day to rent a car and drive Tsukuba. I feel so left out that this track wasn't included from the start. Anyone else feel the same way?

I miss too those Best Motoring style races and testing. A great little track!

This times 1000, I was addicted to the old Best Motoring shows and I loved the fact they ran races on Tsukuba just like the races in GT4 with road cars. I LOVED it, it really was a Gran Tursimo race in real life!!

I'd watch the races and get excited and then run some races on the same track in GT4! lol good times. Ugh this makes me miss GT4 so much right now.

This times 1000, I was addicted to the old Best Motoring shows and I loved the fact they ran races on Tsukuba just like the races in GT4 with road cars. I LOVED it, it really was a Gran Tursimo race in real life!!

I'd watch the races and get excited and then run some races on the same track in GT4! lol good times. Ugh this makes me miss GT4 so much right now.

It's where i copied the tunes(mainly spring rates) and applied them to my S2000s in game.

Video Option Tsukuba Super Lap was awesome with all the 90's Japanese Cars. I also loved watching those races where the Drift King would usually get the fastest car.

It's a great track for testing and short races, but I agree endurance races there are overkill.

Oh yes... Tsukuba was definitely one of my favorite tracks. It’s tight (that’s what she said.. right?:rolleyes:) and twisty for quick cars but perfectly suited for lower powered cars (imho).

I really miss that track. I used to time attack all the cars back in gt5 and gt6. But I think in GTS that track has no reason to be in the game. The other missing Japanese tracks though, are a big MUST!!!

I really miss that track. I used to time attack all the cars back in gt5 and gt6. But I think in GTS that track has no reason to be in the game. The other missing Japanese tracks though, are a big MUST!!!
Suzuka East is in the game though, and often used in Race A. Give Tsukuba a chance, I know you want to ;)
Not really.
FB_IMG_1520764618787.jpg

not me .. i never really found it that interesting. seems to me like kyoto has most of the same corners in sprinkled through it anyway

I have fond memories of Tsukuba (albeit in a different game), so I'd love to race and hotlap around it in GT Sport. Maybe with the HKS CT203R, one of the most iconic Time Attack cars.

Kinda agree. Its a short track that has been played to death but be that as it may, this is Japan's premiere racing sim so I kind of wonder why EVERY Japanese track isnt front and centre.

Ebisu? Gunma Cycle? Sugo? Autopolis? Motegi.

They should all be there no excuses. PD and Kaz are royalty, they have so much pull.
This x99999999. Japan is home to so many iconic tracks, why isn't a Japanese racing sim featuring these?!
I have fond memories of Tsukuba (albeit in a different game), so I'd love to race and hotlap around it in GT Sport. Maybe with the HKS CT203R, one of the most iconic Time Attack cars.
Oh man the memories... I used to do that so much in GT5 and 6 :(

Back