Does anyone miss Tsukuba?!?!?!?

Does anyone miss Tsukuba?

• Total voters
This is the reason I love Suzuka East and Tsukuba. ~1 minute laps mean you can do 60 laps in an hour if you wanted. Also, with longer tracks, they suck for testing because you can mess up at the end and have 2-3 minutes to re-do instead of 1. I don't like to waste that much time on a slight error.
If I may add a next new favorite of mine: Lago Centre II. 9:30am in the cloudy mist. Super GT RC F, M3, M4 Gr.4, this track feels like Norisring with elevation. Fast track. Short, with fast esses. TTs, short 10 minute races. I even did a 66 Lap with Gr.2.(43 second lap times).

I was running laps to familiarize myself with the layout. Still haven't done the daily in the RX-7.

I do miss Tsukuba for two things:

- Having watched Video Option vids lately (thanks to VO having their own YT channel), I watched from Tsukuba Super Lap vids to D1GP Machine Super Lap with Max Orido and Tarzan Yamada, I missed doing TAs on Tsukuba so that's one of them.

- Another thing is well, drifting of course. It gives me that D1GP feel once more when I drift around Tsukuba.

I did not know race C could be a one make race and definitely did not know the daily was Tsukuba with the M3 !

edit: Actually, the C race just flipped over an hour later than usual. It's a One Make endurance race. M3 '89 on Tsukuba, 15 laps. 6x fuel, 11x tires. Get ready for some spins.

Just wooow !

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back