- 16,504

- wrexham
- jameskent86451
- Jamobomb86
In case you guys didn't know there is a WWE PPV tonight, its TLC and here is the card.
Kick-Off Show
---------------------------------------
Aleister Black v Buddy Murphy
Raw Tag Team Championship
The Viking Raiders (c) v ?????
(Viking Raiders open challenge)
Womens Tag Team Championship
The Kabuki Warriors (c) v Charlotte Flair & Becky Lynch
Tables Match
Rusev v Bobby Lashley
Smackdown Tag Team Championship-Ladder Match
New Day (c) v The Revival
Tables, Ladder, Chairs Match
Roman Reigns v King Baron Corbin
Bray Wyatt v The Miz
Its not a bad card I don't think, I don't know if ill watch it live though.
The match between Wyatt and Miz is not a Universal title match, not on WWE.com anyway, no pre-show match announced yet.
Kick-Off Show
---------------------------------------
Aleister Black v Buddy Murphy
Raw Tag Team Championship
The Viking Raiders (c) v ?????
(Viking Raiders open challenge)
Womens Tag Team Championship
The Kabuki Warriors (c) v Charlotte Flair & Becky Lynch
Tables Match
Rusev v Bobby Lashley
Smackdown Tag Team Championship-Ladder Match
New Day (c) v The Revival
Tables, Ladder, Chairs Match
Roman Reigns v King Baron Corbin
Bray Wyatt v The Miz
Its not a bad card I don't think, I don't know if ill watch it live though.
The match between Wyatt and Miz is not a Universal title match, not on WWE.com anyway, no pre-show match announced yet.