Fezzik
Premium
- 8,727

- United Kingdom
- Fezzik1983
- Fezzik1983
I thought that was Logan Paul’s plan for LA KnightPunk will probably screw Drew by knocking him off the ladder.
I thought that was Logan Paul’s plan for LA KnightPunk will probably screw Drew by knocking him off the ladder.
I dont think its a "too soon" remember it is Money in the Bank after all and have a whole year to build on.I think Jey is the best one to win. Knight, Drew and Gable have their own distractions. And it's too soon for Andrade or Hayes to win.
One scenario I thought of post-Raw (as McIntyre spoke to the camera to go off-air).I think Jey is the best one to win. Knight, Drew and Gable have their own distractions. And it's too soon for Andrade or Hayes to win.
Interesting... maybe they are going with the McIntyre win and cash-in thwarted by Punk....Its been reported today that the World title match will main event the show, which is interesting regarding the men's MITB ladder match and a potential cash-in.
Speaking of the 2024 5Star GP:(side-eyes the Stardom 5Star Grand Prix)
That one botch is definitely odd (reminds me of Kevin Owens vs. Reigns Last Man Standing match where the ref just stops counting for Reigns otherwise he was going to lose).I didn't like because I think MITB should be used to make new stars and not be a tool to enhance a feud that didn't need enhancing anyway, Drew v Punk was red-hot anyway. I also thought it was predictable and poorly executed, Seth had the match won with that suplexe but the ref didn't do the three count I think because he was waiting for McIntyre who maybe missed his cue.
I just think it was a waste of two perfectly good matches.
What made it predictable was McIntyre flat out saying that's what he was going to do after qualifying on RAW to close out the show. I mean.. I called it straight after RAW.I didn't like because I think MITB should be used to make new stars and not be a tool to enhance a feud that didn't need enhancing anyway, Drew v Punk was red-hot anyway. I also thought it was predictable and poorly executed, Seth had the match won with that suplexe but the ref didn't do the three count I think because he was waiting for McIntyre who maybe missed his cue.
There are also some reports that WWE will be introducing mid card title to the women's division on both shows, like a women's IC title and a women's US title, thoughts?
...we can squeeze a few more titles in
- WWE Championship
- WWE Universal Championsip (still technically a thing)
- World Heavyweight Championship
- Women's World Championship
- Women's Championship
- NXT Women's Championship
- NXT Championship
- United States Championship
- Intercontinental Championship
- NXT North American Championship
- NXT North American Women's Championship
- World Tag Team Championship
- WWE Tag Team Championship
- Women's Tag Team Championship
- NXT Tag Team Championship
- NXT Heritage Cup
- Speed Championship
(fr tho I'm actually kinda on-board, just pointing out the silliness here)
I mean... the difference is though, because there is a lot of discourse/criticism online about AEW/ROH also having a lot of titles, is that WWE at least has 3 distinct brands, with only 2 of these championships regularly defended and used across more than one brand (the Women's Tag Championship, and theoretically the Speed Championship).There are too many titles, you are right there.