Does F7 look better on a high end PC or the X?

• Thread starter ctdc67
  • 7 comments
A PC will always have the potential to look way better than any current gen console, no matter how powerful the console is supposed to be. From what I understand, the One X is equivalent to a mid-range PC.

Yes, but is it optimized for the X to a point that the software is at its partical limits.
Not exactly sure what you mean here to be honest. We can only get as much out of the One X if the devs of a game are up to the task and have the know how, and it's still only comparable to a mid-range PC from what I understand.

I've had it on the X, now run it on the PC in my signature. Much better on the PC, plus I can run it on triples now.

I'd say check out one of the Youtube comparison videos but you need a high res display to see any major differences.

I'd say check out one of the Youtube comparison videos but you need a high res display to see any major differences.

Agreed doubt you’d see much at 1080, aside from fps.
I will say this game is optimized quite well for a PC port I’m currently running (2) 2560x1440 screens using SRWE in a 7680x1440 resolution getting high fps.

Waiting on my third dead pixel screen to return from exchange.

Back