DTM

Premium
Netherlands
Netherlands
GTP_DTM
X What?

I think it's awesome

i had to share it with you guys

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Wow, he's spent all that money to make himself look like an idiot on Youtube.

Congratulations!

The guys clearly an idiot, but whatever. It's probably not his copy anyway.

If your going to film something like this you need to make sure that you don't struggle when opening the box. You also need to make sure you have a good pair of scissors to cut through the CD's. I would have also done it in a bit of style, use it a frisbee, set it on fire, eat it, take a crap on it, etc.

Did he do it because he thinks he's going to hurt peoples feelings?

This is so much pathetic that I don't know what to say. Why is he doing that ? Why did he spend around 60 bucks to do that ? He could have get hours of entertainment with it.
If someone give this guy a R8 would he crash it because it's on forza's cover or what ?

i hope there is no GT fans so imature as to do something like that.:indiff:
As much as I dislike the threads of 'Forza is better than GT because'
or 'NFS: Shift is better than GT because', those games are still very much enjoyed by alot of people. Just they have a different target audience than GT.
That fellow that has made that video probably feels like crap for doing that now. If he doesn't like it, then give it to someone who would.💡
R*

Last edited:
He proves he hates the game by paying for it, like they lost money on the 11c disc they pressed the game onto...
That's sticking it to the man!

Go for classic wiimote!

He might as well have mailed me the money instead.

And why did he feel the need to use scissors? there are much quicker ways to destroy things. What happened to the good ol' days of snapping things and stamping on them.

And why did he feel the need to use scissors? there are much quicker ways to destroy things. What happened to the good ol' days of snapping things and stamping on them.

Or setting them on fire then flinging em like a flaming frisby. ahhh good old days.

i hope there is no GT fans so imature as to do something like that.:indiff:
As much as I dislike the threads of 'Forza is better than GT because'
or 'NFS: Shift is better than GT because', those games are still very much enjoyed by alot of people. Just they have a different target audience than GT.
That fellow that has made that video probably feels like crap for doing that now. If he doesn't like it, then give it to someone who would.💡
R*

With as much hatred towards Forza, and any other racing game for that matter, I see on GTP I wouldn't be surprised if the video's maker is indeed a GT fan.

i hope there is no GT fans so imature as to do something like that. :indiff:
Maybe he is a GT Fan, That's why he destroyed it. :sly:

With as much hatred towards Forza, and any other racing game for that matter, I see on GTP I wouldn't be surprised if the video's maker is indeed a GT fan.

Edit: Didn't see that post. :D

This is clearly a women that has been scorned because her husband has been paying to much attention to the games and not her. Look at the hands (finger nails)IMO.

It is a shame and what a waste.

Haha this is great! That guy is a legend.
C'mon people this is pretty funny, I'm damn sure he didn't do that to actually show that he's serious.

There's not of people that do crazy stuff to make the interwebs talk on YouTube.
:)

I'd kill him with my bare hands if I could reach. I seriously want to be able to afford this game :(

It looks like Japan, maybe.

Those are CERO ratings on the discs, aren't they? Or does somewhere else (Euro/AU?) use similar rating icons?

Regardless.

The person is stupid for wasting money only to destroy a game that he apparently "hates" for whatever reason people hate games to that extent.

Woman or not... this was totally unneccesary. 👎

What does it matter? MS got their money for it (assuming it's not stolen) and now there is no chance it will turn up on the used market. MS would love everyone to do it instead of selling it used.

It's a game.

Or more accurately... it's a five-inch wide disc of plastic upon which the game's label is printed, and which contains the data of the game.

Who actually cares, either way? His money. His problem. One more sale for Microsoft.

Back