Does he really hate it that much......

• Thread starter DTM
  • 44 comments
This is clearly a women that has been scorned because her husband has been paying to much attention to the games and not her. Look at the hands (finger nails)IMO.

It is a shame and what a waste.

I think the person that's getting hurt is her boyfriend/husband or other that she's is obviously very mad at. Wonder if she had forwarded a link to this, to his/she work place. :crazy:

Not only did he/she gave his money to Microsoft, but he/she made a fool out of himself/herself if he/she wanted to prove how much did he/she hated the game.

Congrats. The game would have been too much for your intellect, anyways. Maybe you did the right thing. 👍

....I cringed up when the disc were being cut, all that content gone.. Oh well, plenty of videos on youtube of people destroying thing's so i'm not surprised at all.

....I cringed up when the disc were being cut, all that content gone.. Oh well, plenty of videos on youtube of people destroying thing's so i'm not surprised at all.

There's no unique content on that disc that you can't find on any of the other million-plus or so copies of Forza3. The only loss is occuring is in the scissor-wielder's bank account.

There's no unique content on that disc that you can't find on any of the other million-plus or so copies of Forza3. The only loss is occuring is in the scissor-wielder's bank account.

Nilky's right.

There's a lot of better things being broken on YouTube.
This shouldn't be taken seriously 👍

I think we're all missing the real big issue at the heart of this.

Will it blend?

It's public knowledge that I'm one of the biggest Microsuck and Fartza haters around (for obvious reasons: it's an inferior system). But, that was one of the dumbest things I've seen in the gaming universe. It's up there with the idiots that waited in line just to buy a console and then destroy it in front of the crowd still standing in line.

I don't know, maybe the person saw the light realized just how awful M$ is and what their motives are and wanted to destroy the scourge. Sort of like a drinker pouring his liquor down a drain of a smoker flushing his smokes because they become so fed up with that life choice.

It's public knowledge that I'm one of the biggest Microsuck and Fartza haters around (for obvious reasons: it's an inferior system).

This is a question you can avoid, if you want to. But I would like to get an answer if possible: why does someone hate an inferior system? Should not it be otherwise? A person that owns an inferior system hate a person who owns a better system for envy?

It just doesn't make sense to me.

I don't know, maybe the person saw the light realized just how awful M$ is and what their motives are and wanted to destroy the scourge. Sort of like a drinker pouring his liquor down a drain of a smoker flushing his smokes because they become so fed up with that life choice.

Then that person is an idiot. One copy of the game isn't equal to all the copies of that game.

Back