Does Hot Wheels do RM better?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rudenut
  • 11 comments
  • 1,696 views

Rudenut

Premium
Messages
573
United States
Atl, GA
Messages
SaintFu-
So I found this today. Send it to the art team!

P1200172.jpg





P1200171.jpg
 
Well I prefer PDs in every way to that minus the nice rear diffuser. that would've been nice
 
Good thing that roof scoop is cooling the, uh.....rear passengers.
 
Pretty nice, especially the paint.
 
But it doesn't have a GT logo anywhere...:lol:
 
Yeah I would have loved more good american race cars too. It's not too suprising though as it's a japanese game. If there was half as many nice premium american race cars as there are japanese ones in the game I would be over joyed!

I love the camaro RM. Well.. Except for the exhaust, gold flames, and horrible audio ;)
 
At least PD's RM's are premium.
 
I'd imagine it would be difficult to see around that big hood scoop...
 
What, no Skyline?
 
Back