Sparxxx Messages 1,410 Messages xalpha322 Feb 2, 2003 #1 Does someone have the Cote D`Azur track in the 2 player battle ?
Frustrated Palm Messages 4,473 Feb 3, 2003 #4 I got it. Is their any reason why? If you dont have it you need to start completing Arcade to unlock it I think...
I got it. Is their any reason why? If you dont have it you need to start completing Arcade to unlock it I think...
Sparxxx Messages 1,410 Messages xalpha322 Feb 3, 2003 #6 I'ait got it look for your self if the picture is wrong tell me... Attachments im001852.jpg 56 KB · Views: 37
T Tercel_driver (Banned) Messages 1,773 Feb 3, 2003 #7 Cote DAzur cannot be played on 2p mode. I dont know why but you cant play against other in that track.
Cote DAzur cannot be played on 2p mode. I dont know why but you cant play against other in that track.
Sparxxx Messages 1,410 Messages xalpha322 Feb 3, 2003 #8 well the other gui don't remember his name in this thread say he got it huh ??
Wastegate Messages 418 Feb 3, 2003 #9 You cannot race the Cote in 2 player battle mode, but strangely, you can race it in i.link mode vs other players.
You cannot race the Cote in 2 player battle mode, but strangely, you can race it in i.link mode vs other players.
LoudMusic Messages 10,687 Everywhere Feb 3, 2003 #10 It's probably too graphics heavy to render it twice by one PS2. Or maybe they just goofed (:
Sparxxx Messages 1,410 Messages xalpha322 Feb 4, 2003 #11 yeah i think they goofed around like you say it and they are just to dumb ass to put it i find it's the best map to play 2p
yeah i think they goofed around like you say it and they are just to dumb ass to put it i find it's the best map to play 2p