Does the Lexus Weds Sport count as a touring car?

Messages
851
United Kingdom
Peterborough
Messages
Silent7Sniper7
I like doing touring car races (when i can find a lobby with serious racers) and was wondering if the lexus counts as one??
 
I like doing touring car races (when i can find a lobby with serious racers) and was wondering if the lexus counts as one??

Did you check the Requirements button?

Oops, I didn't notice that it was an online lobby. Try reading its description.
 
Technically, it's a GT300, so it is a Grand Tourer racer. It isn't considered a 'Touring Car' as such in game (Lexus has the IS F Racing Concept which is considered one), but it's a touring racer.
 
-_- why didn't i think of that lol thanks mate
 
C-ZETA
Technically, it's a GT300, so it is a Grand Tourer racer. It isn't considered a 'Touring Car' as such in game (Lexus has the IS F Racing Concept which is considered one), but it's a touring racer.

Just read the descriptions and yes the weds in the GT300 and the concept was made to be a touring car :) thanks for the help
 
C-ZETA
Technically, it's a GT300, so it is a Grand Tourer racer. It isn't considered a 'Touring Car' as such in game (Lexus has the IS F Racing Concept which is considered one), but it's a touring racer.

I agree with him.
 
I've been getting into touring cars the last few days, i race as clean as I can, add me and maybe we can race sometime?
 
I've seen a lot of those Lobbies lately.
 
Back