Dom's Viper ACR tune (NOT BASE)

• Thread starter Dom00000
  • 161 comments

Do you think this is bringing down the drag community?

• Yes.

Votes: 30 41.1%
  • No.

Votes: 43 58.9%

• Total voters
B2, it does say that it's not a base tune in the OP, Dom, he has a point.. Retro times mean 🤬-all online. If you compared FTL times it would be a much closer comparison though.. FYI, my ACR is at 9.020 for a FTL 👍

Well I use this tune online and havent lost with it yet against other vipers even when we get the same tree I pull from 3rd-6th.

B2 I have no interest in it anymore, even despite what viper believes :rolleyes:

Dom, I didn't say your tune is slow, only that it's not exactly valid if it's the 2nd fastest retro time, as retro launching is horrific online. I have no doubt that your tune is highly competitive.

Cars you can never race online again:
Viper ACR
Ford GT (Coming soon)

PTK
Are you giving or teaching. Thats the question. Seriously.

PTK
Im not worried about you, only the sanity of this insane drag community.. Its not the way it used to be.. It used to be competition, now its who can cheat better.

That could not have been put in better words that you have stated it.

No lol

That is completely right I'll bet you every kid on here took that viper tune Dom gave out and it ruins the drag community because now kids come out saying they have the fastest acr and things like that it's ridiculous

PTK
Yes! Exactly my point. It kills the motivation of what we all set out to do in the beginning.

Yes your right. I really don't get why he would even put a top tune on here. I mean this place is starting to be taken over by kids and when they see that "non base tunes" and "free fast tunes" they go nuts for it and take them and call it theirs. Now they come out saying I'll pinks this car and that car saying there the best tuner. It really is outrageous, Yes it is his tune but still the point of base tunes is to help teach people. You shouldn't just give out a free tune that is one of the best out there.

PTK
Erase this.. what a disgrace. Its fkn insulting.. you lost a lot of respect. Your one of the reasons why people are starting to quit this game. We didnt make these tunes and spend our time for no reason, we did it to be better than anyone else. You are killing the entire point of online drag racing.

i personally agree with ptk. it pisses me off to have spent days on a tune to get beat by a tune copied in 5 minutes. i tune like you... to be faster than the guy next to me.... sure its about having fun... but the thing is.... beating the guy next to you friend or foe is half the fun! knowing that you put more effort in learning and applying that knowladge to your car vs the guy next to you is half the fun.

That's how this damn society is bro. Majorly rather have it the easy way only a few would do it them self. The difference between the leaders and the followers ;)

And if you guys keep posting tunes, I might as well take down my guide since no one is interested in learning how to do it on their own anymore.

THIS is why not, I don't expect you to understand.:rolleyes:

Why wouldn't I understand?

Because other people on this forum cant see the ship sinking... In fact, why dont we ALL post the best tunes! YEAH then we can ALL BE EQUAL. Then there WILL BE NO COMPETITION. WONT THAT BE GREAT? /SARCASM.

Your taking this too seriously. People need to be reminded its a game.

Don't take too much pride in being a great tuner, on a video game.

For the record people we clearly know its just a game. So please stop pointing that out in every room and thread cuz its getting old already.

:rolleyes: I dont need to say anything more than I already said above... Let's go ahead and kill the fun shall we?

PTK
Paying more for your internet is competition? Give me a break...

Trying to compete in something that you cannot control is borderline madness, i've raced some of the fastest people around and beat them and it's all to do with my internet, i've tested this numerous times and only one name i've seen here had the tunes and connection to match up and from looking around he's probably the best North American SSRX tuner on GTPlanet.

I raced Dom in our Aventadors a while back and well, you can ask him, having the fastest tune means very little.

For the record stop getting butt hurt in every thread talking about giving away tunes like its the end of the world

Probably is the end of some peoples' worlds I would guess.

PTK
:rolleyes: I dont need to say anything more than I already said above... Let's go ahead and kill the fun shall we?

It's just useless bickering...I'm just afraid that the mods will give you guys infractions for bitching each other...

For the record stop getting butt hurt in every thread talking about giving away tunes like its the end of the world

Trying to compete in something that you cannot control is borderline madness, i've raced some of the fastest people around and beat them and it's all to do with my internet, i've tested this numerous times and only one name i've seen here had the tunes and connection to match up and from looking around he's probably the best North American SSRX tuner on GTPlanet.

I raced Dom in our Aventadors a while back and well, you can ask him, having the fastest tune means very little.

Probably is the end of some peoples' worlds I would guess.

Again, don't expect you to understand.. If you've both been playing as long as I have and had the best tunes in the game that I made myself you wouldn't be acting like its nothing, IF you had good tunes NOW you wouldn't be acting like its nothing, IF YOU EVEN TRIED to make good tunes to be better than anyone else you wouldn't be acting like its nothing.. But I get it, you guys want the tunes... that's cool, have to he everything given to you. You know why its not nothing, because everyone that TRIED, thier time is now wasted to some noob that got the best free tune available.

PTK
Cars you can never race online again:
Viper ACR
Ford GT (Coming soon)

Why cant you race these cars anymore, is it because your tunes cant keep up with mine, or are you just mad that somebody has a better tune than yours and now everyone will have it and you cant win online anymore? Please just keep your mouth shut in this thread because all you do is complain and make it go way off topic. Thank you.

why cant you race these cars anymore, is it because your tunes cant keep up with mine, or are you just mad that somebody has a better tune than yours and now everyone will have it and you cant win online anymore? Please just keep your mouth shut in this thread because all you do is complain and make it go way off topic. Thank you.

+9001

PTK
Again, don't expect you to understand.. If you've both been playing as long as I have and had the best tunes in the game that I made myself you wouldn't be acting like its nothing, IF you had good tunes NOW you wouldn't be acting like its nothing, IF YOU EVEN TRIED to make good tunes to be better than anyone else you wouldn't be acting like its nothing.. But I get it, you guys want the tunes... that's cool, have to he everything given to you. You know why its not nothing, because everyone that TRIED, thier time is now wasted to some noob that got the best free tune available.

I can see your point.

But, I recall Dom said for you to stop posting in his thread, I suggest you do so.

I am one of the few solo tuners in 3k that's competitive with teams. I never ask anyone for tunes nor have I taken them. Tips, sure.

If people gave out 3k tunes would I care? No. Ill probably be happy, the 3k community is small and more competition would be fun.

I have a job and a life, I do this to have fun. I have more things to worry about then people ruining my hard earned tunes on a game.

Dom00000
Why cant you race these cars anymore, is it because your tunes cant keep up with mine, or are you just mad that somebody has a better tune than yours and now everyone will have it and you cant win online anymore? Please just keep your mouth shut in this thread because all you do is complain and make it go way off topic. Thank you.

Its a forum, champ. You dont have to worry about my tunes.. You think ive been playing this long and I don't have fast cars? Everyone knows I do so don't act like you don't know who I am... Im just trying to save the community, you don't realize your ruining it.

PTK
Its a forum, champ. You dont have to worry about my tunes.. You think ive been playing this long and I don't have fast cars? Everyone knows I do so don't act like you don't know who I am... Im just trying to save the community, you don't realize your ruining it.

First I just want to thank you for calling me a "champ":sly: Clearly I do have to worry about your tunes because your making my thread such a big deal. There is nothing wrong with what I posted. Im not ruining anything. Get over it. There is only so fast a car can go. When two people have the fastest cars and race its all about the tree... like real drag racing. If anything I am helping the community because now the slow people might have my tune but that may inspire them to tune on their own, with other cars because of the rush they got when racing. I dont know what lobbies you race in but it must the noob ones because your so worried people have my tune now. I race with the same people all the time. There are only a few people that are actually fast online that are worth racing. So stop worrying about the community super hero. Your ruining the community from denying people drag racing with a real tune. So what if they don't learn, let them have some fun. People got to start somewhere so why not start by having one of the fastest viper tunes. 👍 Now end the discusion, just dont even reply here if you want to send me a message PTK.

PTK

Would it make you mad if I told you Tony Schumacher doesn't tune his own cars? :nervous:

Back