Dom's Viper ACR tune (NOT BASE)

• Thread starter Dom00000
  • 161 comments

Do you think this is bringing down the drag community?

• Yes.

Votes: 30 41.1%
  • No.

Votes: 43 58.9%

• Total voters
cgg
Dom's a good guy sharing his tunes, helping new drag racers. When I started, I would look up to people like him. One of my first drag experiences was pming PTK asking him for some tips for my LMQ. I didn't even get a reply, so I went to Kenny Blanco. That was a different story. He gave me all the help that I wanted, and then keeping up with my progression.

👍

cgg
Dom's a good guy sharing his tunes, helping new drag racers. When I started, I would look up to people like him. One of my first drag experiences was pming PTK asking him for some tips for my LMQ. I didn't even get a reply, so I went to Kenny Blanco. That was a different story. He gave me all the help that I wanted, and then keeping up with my progression.

Thanks for sharing that, thats pretty much how I started drag racing. I tuned on my own then would hit a wall then got some tips from people then hit a wall again then learned everything else on my own and now im here today sharing my work with the drag community.

cgg
Started writing this before you posted end of discussion. Never mind what it said.

Haha its ok, your post was worth it lol. It didnt contain useless negative feedback that may ruin a thread for the worse.

Dom00000
First I just want to thank you for calling me a "champ":sly: Clearly I do have to worry about your tunes because your making my thread such a big deal. There is nothing wrong with what I posted. Im not ruining anything. Get over it. There is only so fast a car can go. When two people have the fastest cars and race its all about the tree... like real drag racing. If anything I am helping the community because now the slow people might have my tune but that may inspire them to tune on their own, with other cars because of the rush they got when racing. I dont know what lobbies you race in but it must the noob ones because your so worried people have my tune now. I race with the same people all the time. There are only a few people that are actually fast online that are worth racing. So stop worrying about the community super hero. Your ruining the community from denying people drag racing with a real tune. So what if they don't learn, let them have some fun. People got to start somewhere so why not start by having one of the fastest viper tunes. 👍 Now end the discusion, just dont even reply here if you want to send me a message PTK.

You miss the concept of drag racing. Its more than the tree, which isn't fair to begin with, the fun is if your tune > lag and your tune > their tune EVEN if you have lag and still win. Thats the fun. The fun ends when everyone has the same tune and lag (a factor we cannot help/change. Lag IS NOT REACTION TIME! But all that matters is lag...), is the difference. Stop worrying about the community? Yeah no. Giving a fast tune does NOT teach anything because they still don't know HOW to get there! Yea, I know I'm a super hero... don't reply here.. hahaha good one.

^^ I dont care if im not teaching anything, and giving base tunes doesnt teach anything either because they dont know how to get there either, so why leave them in the dust with a slow tune....which is why I want to give my tune out so they are not left in the dust therefore I am helping the community. 👍:dopey:

Dom00000
^^ I dont care if im not teaching anything, and giving base tunes doesnt teach anything either because they dont know how to get there either, so why leave them in the dust with a slow tune....which is why I want to give my tune out so they are not left in the dust therefore I am helping the community. 👍:dopey:

You can GET FASTER WITH A BASE TUNE! Why cant you see that! ITS TRIAL AND ERROR! Yes, YOU DO learn how to tune from a base tune. You learn NOTHING from your tune. You don't care if your not teaching? Well thats obvious, I knew that from the beginning... You can care less about the community.

Lets all agree that it helps people in a sense and it kills the drag scene in another. Easy enough? There is no real right or wrong in this situation since it does both.

Slashfan
Lets all agree that it helps people in a sense and it kills the drag scene in another. Easy enough? There is no real right or wrong in this situation since it does both.

Fine with me.

Each side is making some valid points, we all need to learn to agree to disagree and respect each others choices, personally in more in the ptk camp but not really concerned by an ACR tune, to me it's just another noob car like the GTR, were flooded with fast ones already.

Thanks for your tune :)
Like I'v sayd I'm not drag dude at all, but I tryed almost that same suspension setup on mine No Stripe and got prety good result for non dragracer :lol:

Over 4000 views in this thread, there is lot fast vipers online I think :lol:

Last edited:
Dom00000
Id rather leave it up, I dont care if people take it and call there own and I dont care if I see randoms running acrs all day in the 8s. If I would have cared I wouldnt have posted this. Everyone is turning this into a mess and really all it is is a tune. Worry about yourselves and not about if people steal this. If I dont care you shouldnt either because everyone should have a fast acr by now.

Agreed, sooner or later it will all come down to your reaction time any way,which doesn't really mater cause of ghost lag.. As long as no one is cheating!!

prodragster
Thanks to dom for helping people, there's no need for base tunes as they are a waste of time.

Well, not if you're ready to learn, which it is apparent you're not 👎

Why the username if all you do is ask for the best tunes?

"Give a man a fish, you've fed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, you've fed him for his whole life."

prodragster
Thanks to dom for helping people, there's no need for base tunes as they are a waste of time.

Not if you want to do a tune on your own, but yes Dom is fast and I respect people that help.

All I can say is, at least dom hopefully won't get as bad as that jth guy got.. Wasn't he banned on like 4 accounts for spamming. He tried to give his tunes.. Prodragger, don't use them as they are merely sloppy base tunes..

"Give a man a fish, you've fed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, you've fed him for his whole life."

Im going to remember you said this...

Dom's tune = You've fed him for a day. Free Fish.

Base Tune = You've fed him for his whole life. Learned to catch them.

And Jth (prodragger), go troll somewhere else...

Back