DoriUnion Friday Night D1 Competitions

United States
Chicago
DoriUnion-Alaya
Njpjnyl.png

About the DoriUnion Friday Night D1 Comps.
DoriUnion presents the all new "Friday night D1 competitions". These competitions are about fun and their purpose are for the GT Planet drift community to test out their skills against each other and have some fun together. Rooms will be hosted every Friday at 8PM PST time (by DoriUnion-Naoki (PSN), DriftRyuji(GTP)), and we will have warm ups until we have enough drivers to make brackets, this usually takes about 30 minutes to get everything ready to go. If you lose a battle, we please ask everyone to stay and judge until the competition is over. This event is new and we are still testing the waters on some things so rules and stuff like that may change.​

If you are unfamiliar with this timezone, you can find the difference from this LINK RIGHT HERE.

Next Course
The course for Feb. 15th will be the Suzuka Circuit East Course track (D1 Section) we will be doing the S-section
wtcc-circuit-10-japan.jpg

General rules:
600 HP limit
Comfort Hard tires
Grip set to real
RWD cars ONLY
Curteousy roles are required
Two tires in grass = DQ
All D1GP rules apply
IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF SOMETHING PLEASE ASK

Past Finnalists
Feb 1st
1st - Alpine-UnKnowN
2nd - DoriUnion-Naoki
3rd - BetheyB

Feb 8th
1st - bmxguy_88
2nd - sLiCK-94
3rd - Zachrox96

Last edited:
This was Very Fun xDI loved the Semi Final Round The Most though. I'll be there next Friday!

I ran D1 4 FUN on friday nights kinda like this... These are the BEST types !!! 👍 I will try to be there.

I'm looking forward the next match :)

Maybe use this website it's easier.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html

Are you guys still continuing the D1 on Feb 8th? I'll add you Dori Nao so I can message you and ask you when it's going to start when I'm online.

EDIT - One more thing is it going to be wet road or just dry road?

Last edited:
Whoever is participating, just friendly reminder that the competition is tonight

Congratulations to bmxguy_88, sLiCK-94 and Zachrox96 on their podium finishes! The next track will be Suzuka East Circuit.

It was a nice comp today! Congratulation to podium finishers especially to bmx who kicked my ass. I'll be there next week.

P.S If I go against you next time bmx I'ma go hard out on you. :D I'll probably scratch your bmw anyway (Again).

EDIT - Are we drifting the whole Suzuka Track..? (Except for the straight of course).

Back