Download GT HD, still (?)

• Thread starter CarochaMan
  • 289 comments
dribeiro
I there

I will be Grateful for any answer.

Is it possible to download Gran Turismo HD demo ? from what ps store?

I just bought last week my PS3, and download the new prologue demo, but want to try the HD, just because i'm a Gran turismo enthusiast.

Thanks
David

think gthd is still available for most countries except for japan which only has the prologue demo up.

you can still download gt hd demo from the ps store, i no this because i got my ps3 on Christmas day and downloaded it then, as i live in the uk i downloaded it from the eu store!!
hopes this helps

I was a bit shuffeled by the fact that the GT:HD demo is to be found in 'games', and not 'demos'. It should be available in any store though.

I was a bit shuffeled by the fact that the GT:HD demo is to be found in 'games', and not 'demos'. It should be available in any store though.

Thats simply because it is a full game (!) PD did not create it as a demo for GT5, but was the start for the new GT game... but it got discontinued, and finished as a small, but full game

For those still interested, I saw a new GTHD 1.2 version available for download yesterday. I'm surprised they are still making updates to this skinny demo.

I've got it, just didn't see it the last time I checked :-(
But, I've only got 10 cars, are there less cars in version 2.0 than there were in 1.x?

Hi everyone,

I have just recently aquired the new Powerhouse PS3...naturally....the first thing you want to do is download the GT HD....naturally.

So I go online to the PSNetwork store and search everywhere, there is no GT HD to be downloaded throught the Australian version of the PS Network Store.

I noticed on the News Board for GTPlanet there is a guide on downloading form the Jp store???

Now is this legit or not??
I have not the slightest understanding why PD would remove the GT HD download form ANY store, GT5 Prologue is already released in Jp.
Whats goin on here????
So....GT HD downloadable properly???
Peace,
Rusty*

What's up with this new V1.2?

Anyone that has downloaded the latest V1.2 can you load up your game and go into User's Manual and check out the bottom left corner where it reads the Version number. What version number does it say?

Looking at the manual menu in my last version of GTHD, the update that gave us Force Feedback, its says I have version 1.16. I can't remember if it was called V1.2 as well and this could just be the same.

Got my PS3 2 weeks ago yesterday and being anxious to test it on my month old HD TV the very first thing I downloaded was the GT HD demo/minigame. :D

I'm in the UK so mine presumably came from the european site. As I'm posting from the PS3 now I've just tried checking my version number but there's just a blank space after the dash? :confused:

I bought my PS3 at March 30th and I searched Playstation Store for GTHD but failed to find it.

I'm in Portugal so as Carocha Man I presume and there are not many titles avaiable.

May I download it from another country store?

How can I do that?

I'm searching for the demo, but can't find it anywhere. I've also tried it in the Full Games map, but it ain't there. I can only find the Prologue..

For the UK/EU store do the following...

1) Open the PS Store

2)Select Games

3) Select Full Games

4) Select Racing

5) Select GTHD 2.0

6) Begin Download...all done!

The games that are in that list here are: GT5 Prologue, PixelJunk Racers, Calling All Cars!, GripShift.

And I live in the Netherlands but that's still EU so must be all the same I guess..

Hey,

I'm not a regular poster here but I thought I'd log in after a long absence and provide some assistance for those of you trying to download GT HD.

If you haven't been able to find GT HD - your not the only one. I had the same problem.

All I did to fix it was create a second account claiming that I lived in Beverly Hills 90210 (thats the only American city I can know the postcode of) and that gave me access to the PS USA Store WHICH HAS GT HD!

So there - problem solved :)

BTW, the Aussie store really sucks compared to the mad USA one. Don't they like us Aussies :grumpy:

Hey,

I'm not a regular poster here but I thought I'd log in after a long absence and provide some assistance for those of you trying to download GT HD.

If you haven't been able to find GT HD - your not the only one. I had the same problem.

All I did to fix it was create a second account claiming that I lived in Beverly Hills 90210 (thats the only American city I can know the postcode of) and that gave me access to the PS USA Store WHICH HAS GT HD!

So there - problem solved :)

BTW, the Aussie store really sucks compared to the mad USA one. Don't they like us Aussies :grumpy:

Been there, done that... worked!!!

Thanks

I bought my Playstation 3 two days ago, and I can't find the GRAN TURISMO HD in the spanish Playstation Store. I've read this thread and seems to be that it's only available on the United States one...

As I know, create a store for where you don't live, is illegal. But anyway, it's the only way to get it?. And more important: if I create a United States account, the GRAN TURISMO HD will be downloaded to that account, so if I install it and then later I delete the United States account, it'll keep into my system available for my spanish account?

Its illegal?

I don't have a definate answer to your question however games that are installed are accesible through all accounts. I don't think it matters what account you used to download it.

But don't take my word on it.

Creating a PSN account for another region is against the TOS.

Don't let that stop you though, cos everyone's done it and Sony don't check/care.

Back