Download GT HD, still (?)

• Thread starter CarochaMan
  • 289 comments
Is it a full version? I have gt5 prologue is it worth downloading gt hd ?
Yeah, I played it before GT5P and it has cars that GT5P doesn't have, it has music that GT5P doesn't have, it has an intro movie that GT5P doesn't have... you should check it.

The version I played was in a Playstation 3 from a friend, a year ago, and I finished that game the same day because it was short so I get all the cars and I was doing some drifting, and it was cool. But my questions are:

A.- If I download now it from the U.S.A. account or so, the version will be only on english, right? or a NTSC-USA version right?, I mean no possibility to a spanish language?

B.- How many versions of that game exist?, because I saw anything like 1.2, or 1.6 and I'm a bit in confusion. Anybody could explain me all that about how many versions were released and changes on each one?, what version is the one you can see on your USA accounts?

Is this GT HD the Prolouge demo or is it a seperate demo?, because ive never seen it available in the Playstation store.

Is this GT HD the Prolouge demo or is it a seperate demo?, because ive never seen it available in the Playstation store.
It' just another game, not a demo, just a full game but a small game a the same time. Just 20 cars (10 cars + 10 tuned version of those cars) and 1 circuit.

I know a way by using a proxy to download off the store, im not sure if I should talk about it on the forum tho, another way would be to download off a friends account

I know a way by using a proxy to download off the store, im not sure if I should talk about it on the forum tho, another way would be to download off a friends account
That idea about the "friend" account is a good one. I mean... it's illegal to create an account on a region where you don't live. And many of here have done one just to download that game. Why then instead of continue creating new ones for that download, just one from here share his "account only used to download GT HD" and then we don't have to create illegal ones?. I think it's a good point.

My friend still keeps his old GT HD on his Playstation 3 on spanish (I'm from Spain). There's any way to copy it to my Playstation 3?. I've my saves about the GT HD on his Playstation 3 (he just downloaded it for me on his PS3 while I didn't had one, because he doesn't play GT), so I'll get a copy of my saves, but I would like to have a copy of a HD too without do a illegal account.

Hey I logged to my friend's PSN and I saw he downloaded GTHD V1.2. Is it possible to update it to 2.0 once it's installed on my HDD? I hope so cause I'm at 84% and I dont really want to cancel the download and have to create a UK account to get the latest version... :crazy:

Hey,

I'm not a regular poster here but I thought I'd log in after a long absence and provide some assistance for those of you trying to download GT HD.

If you haven't been able to find GT HD - your not the only one. I had the same problem.

All I did to fix it was create a second account claiming that I lived in Beverly Hills 90210 (thats the only American city I can know the postcode of) and that gave me access to the PS USA Store WHICH HAS GT HD!

So there - problem solved :)

BTW, the Aussie store really sucks compared to the mad USA one. Don't they like us Aussies :grumpy:

Hi, Thanks for the tip but I still cant find it on the USA Store, Please Help some1
:)

where can i download GTHD... i want to drive some of the cars that are featured on there but not gt5p. can i get it via USB?

Please post in English. Thank you.

Last edited:
If you have old firmware on the PS3 is quiet here you can download http://psn.ps3news.com/
and put through the PS3 proxy

translated from Russian to comply translate.googe
Excuse me but what's that exactly?

I'm amazed. All the titles of Playstation Network can be downloaded from there?. The size of GRAN TURISMO HD matchs, so it seems to be the real deal, but... I've seen even full games. How's that possible!

I'm looking for info about that site on the net, I don't know if this is legal, or if I've been living in a cave and I didn't know the games were available like this...

Excuse me but what's that exactly?

I'm amazed. All the titles of Playstation Network can be downloaded from there?. The size of GRAN TURISMO HD matchs, so it seems to be the real deal, but... I've seen even full games. How's that possible!

I'm looking for info about that site on the net, I don't know if this is legal, or if I've been living in a cave and I didn't know the games were available like this...

exactly the same thoughts, i never knew that sites, or such a site even exists.

I also did some research but haven't found out anything about it, what about?

Chris

You need to have downloaded it from PSN and have it in your backlog before you can use them.

Otherwise it'd be highly illegal.

So how do we make this work?
There's a tutorial on that site, it's some kind of software installed in Playstation 3. The problem is that I don't if this is legal or not.. since for example, Gran Turismo 5 Prologue can be downloaded from there, the full game...

So, unless it does need some kind of activation or purchase even after the download, this seems to be quite strange.

There's a tutorial on that site, it's some kind of software installed in Playstation 3. The problem is that I don't if this is legal or not.. since for example, Gran Turismo 5 Prologue can be downloaded from there, the full game...

So, unless it does need some kind of activation or purchase even after the download, this seems to be quite strange.

well i would buy it if i could, i cant find the tutorial

Sooo, i just bought a PS3. And of course I would love GTHD on my PS3, but in the Playstation Store i just can't find it anywhere...I live in the Netherlands btw, any help? =]

Its not available anymore.
You could only get it if someone who downloaded it shares his account information with you (note thats against the ToS), so you can download it from his downloadlist.

If its still on the server.

Its not available anymore.
You could only get it if someone who downloaded it shares his account information with you (note thats against the ToS), so you can download it from his downloadlist.

If its still on the server.
It is (one friend of mine had to re-download it the last month because of a format).

And about the account change... I don't think it goes against the ToS. I mean: they let you use your account on 5 different systems. You can perfectly use your account in a system of a friend one evening on his house just to play using your account, and you can download what you've paid for (or downloaded before) on his Playstation 3 without problems if you activate that system as one of the 5 ones you want to link to your Playstation 3 ID. But.. I'm not sure of everthing because I've never done this. I'm just talking from the parts I've read about the terms and I've not readed it completely.

Its against the ToS to share your account information with another person.
Those 5 "lifes" are there if your PS3s die.

Gamesharing owns though, its the only way how i can enjoy the PSN games atm. lol

Back