Download GT HD, still (?)

• Thread starter CarochaMan
  • 289 comments
I just bought a second PS3 for the bedroom and was downloading from the PSN when I came to the very first thing I ever downloaded back in 2007 GT HD ver 1.1? I thought this was gone but I guess if it was previously downloaded then it will still be in your list.

i still have it... If anybody want's it..

Any takers?

Me? please :)

I really want GTHD , i bough a PS3 recently and with GT5 so close theres no point in buying GT5p (its quite expensive here), so im dying to have any current gen GT experience in my house, so, could you please?

--------------------------------------------

I downloaded the demo from that page and copy it to a usb in PS3\games , but i cant get the system to read it. :S

Last edited:
i still have it... If anybody want's it..

Any takers?

I would love it!!! Please Please Pretty please!!!! I want to play GTHD so bad, The toysRus in Manhattan where i live in NYC has it and i am sick and tired of going over there and playing it, I bought my ps3 too late to find it on the PSN. Please!!!!

^^^Really, so no one can give it to me? Aw man, I really want to play GTHD. GT5 isn't coming out til next march and I want the PS3 GT experience!!!

Yeah I would really love to get it also. Unfortunately I delayed purhcasing my PS3 until GT5P came out and by that time GTHD had been taken off the PSN in the PAL territories. I even tried to get it using the PS3Proxy method (which works for transferring the file but can't install it). Sony must have put a fix for that in the one of the newest firmware updates.

Has anyone still got 1 to share? if so can i please please please have it, I really want to play this game. I would be very thankful if anyone could share :)

Last edited:
Thank you so much :) :) Im downloading now :)

EDIT: Compleated the game :) Thanks once again, now to find the GT5P demo:tup: If anyone has it and wishes to share it PM me please :)

Last edited:
There was a GT5p demo?? Was that at the Japanese store by any chance? I'm sure we didn't get that here in the UK.

Feel free to use this older UK account of mine, you will find GTHD v2.00 in the download list

email: vezon@yahoo.com
pass: qwerty123456

Thanks,

It should work,
I didn't download it because I have it on my own account.

But I tried email and pass,went to the store,select all games,

go to the right uppercorner,the download list icon and spotted the GTHD.
The download started but like I said I canceled it.

^Just make a new user on your PS3 and sign in with his account. You can play it from yours when it's done downloading.

Latest Posts

Back