DPC : Week 8 Entry

• Thread starter 194GVan
  • 147 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boogieman
you're right I was thinking the same, but then....

well, theres no point in u making a collage, and then if someone changes their entry, u gotta go change their first pic, bt if they've changed theire first pic, how will u know which one was theirs? unless they pm u, and if alot of ppl have changed their first entries, then your pm box will be pretty full :crazy:

💡

s2000lover
well, theres no point in u making a collage, and then if someone changes their entry, u gotta go change their first pic, bt if they've changed theire first pic, how will u know which one was theirs? unless they pm u, and if alot of ppl have changed their first entries, then your pm box will be pretty full :crazy:

💡

thats why I make a total new collage at the end of the entry . . . so I'll be sure to have all the "final" entrys . . . :)

emtiph
Good shot.
Thanks. It takes me a while to get the camera (and the car) at the exact angle that i want - would have been nice if there was a frame advance/rewind on the photo screen; i mustve played that replay at least ten times to get that angle right :crazy:

Boogieman

hope I killed the right one :scared:
I think you got it,

and boogieman, i wont bother asking if u've doen the collage till the final day of the next competition 👍 , i agree with you and s2000

Famine
Final Entry

Ph3ar the Midget!

I think an opposite angle shot would've been cooler. But I like th unique choice in cars.👍

I did look at that, but it wasn't as good as I'd hoped I couldn't get the angle to view the full curve of the corner AND the "car" AND the smoke - and no angle gave me the lake :(

I'm really pleased with this one though... :D

Thank God for photo focus adjustments, providing a sense of speed that is otherwise unattainable in a Daihatsu Midget :lol:

64mph on the straight... Ph3ar m3! :D

Don't forget the smoke trails though... It was shifting a bit (comparatively) into that corner...

194GVan
Correct me if im wrong but isnt that one of the Nur model Skylines? I thought the olive green was a Nur only color, which would mean the car isnt a used car after all.

That's your department bud. I'm just hear to make people follow the posting rules. I'll let you take care of the finer parts of the qualifications. :)

Swift
That's your department bud. I'm just hear to make people follow the posting rules. I'll let you take care of the finer parts of the qualifications. :)

...or i can pass the buck and leave it to s2000lover to choose the picture or not. :sly: I cant really blame anyone, I have so many cars I sometimes have a hard time remembering where I acquired them. like boost654's mitsubishi pic, I dont know if thats available used or not but it IS an older vehicle. I love the pic BTW, Its my new background here at work :)

boost654 i just have to ask, is the 654 a Fu Manchu reference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back