Drag pro no hacks/bs

• Thread starter Ronbow
  • 13 comments
Hey not a hater or anything, you said you do not run hacks and yet you posted a Audi leman quattro time that is not legit on Dannys board, care to explain?

Care to share the quote? Like evidence? I'm all about busting liars also but I seen nothing where he posted a time?...

jgancherjr
Care to share the quote? Like evidence? I'm all about busting liars also but I seen nothing where he posted a time?...

I think king maybe talking about THE PRO 25.

And there you go :) that's why I provide proof first rather than violating the AUP and slandering someone for no reason :)

jgancherjr
And there you go :) that's why I provide proof first rather than violating the AUP and slandering someone for no reason :)

He also tried to post a non legit spec v running 9.019 lol.

Yeah I've been seeing a lot of bigger names running mods, if you want to by all means do :) but tell people, there's no point in lying about it 👍 .. The noobs are the ones that really get me mad, they come in with these ridiculous G's and slightly better times and don't realizes that a lot of us have been doing this for years and know what to look for.. But still they want to sit there and constantly lie like they've convinced themselves that they are telling the truth. I know there's a proper term for that last part psychologically but I just call them A-Holes hahaha.

Yeah I've been seeing a lot of bigger names running mods, if you want to by all means do :) but tell people, there's no point in lying about it 👍 .. The noobs are the ones that really get me mad, they come in with these ridiculous G's and slightly better times and don't realizes that a lot of us have been doing this for years and know what to look for.. But still they want to sit there and constantly lie like they've convinced themselves that they are telling the truth. I know there's a proper term for that last part psychologically but I just call them A-Holes hahaha.

Wait what is someone saying a run hacks cause seriously dont as J

Back