Drag Racing Free Agents Thread

• Thread starter ryzno
  • 238 comments
Hey guys I don't know if you all remember me, my old psn was Hawgwild1717. Had to clean my ps3 and lost everything and new psn is Hawgwild17. Any teams looking hmu I'm just now getting all the popular cars and tuning them. My favorite so far is the r8.. Tricky car but fast! Tired of the noob n20 rooms and looking for a challenge

Hey guys I don't know if you all remember me, my old psn was Hawgwild1717. Had to clean my ps3 and lost everything and new psn is Hawgwild17. Any teams looking hmu I'm just now getting all the popular cars and tuning them. My favorite so far is the r8.. Tricky car but fast! Tired of the noob n20 rooms and looking for a challenge

It's so hard to find good lobbies these days, I did all the math and figured out that about 75% of lobbies allow NOS. Most of the lobbies that don't usually are full of a bunch of noobs, I do find decent lobbies though, but most of the time I just end up making my own and I seem to get a lot of pros in there, not always but most of the time. You're always welcome to join me whenever.

Back to being free agent. Didn't hear from "Deathwish team" for over a month so I'm assuming the team is dissolved.
Once again: PSN - ACGreen86
I like to run classic muscle, and cars that run in the same category. Overlooked cars are my favorites and I spend a good amount of my time tuning them to be their best. I also do a few silly cars on the side (rocket, FF's, etc.)
Message me if you'd like to get together some time :D

Back to being free agent. Didn't hear from "Deathwish team" for over a month so I'm assuming the team is dissolved.
Once again: PSN - ACGreen86
I like to run classic muscle, and cars that run in the same category. Overlooked cars are my favorites and I spend a good amount of my time tuning them to be their best. I also do a few silly cars on the side (rocket, FF's, etc.)
Message me if you'd like to get together some time :D
run me!!!!!!!!! :D

Two words, Camaro IROC :D lol just kidding, but the IROC is a really good muscle car, I just bought it and threw a quick tune on it and it's pretty good I just have to race someone with it to really see how it is.

Updated and removed a few Teams that have, ended or merged.

Can you add me too the free agent thread, Psn Revenge_1994. Most people here know me but just in case, Im a average tunner I tune really anything, Been around since the beginning of gt5, Looking to settle down an find a long lasting team. Hit me up if your interested.

Can you add me too the free agent thread, Psn Revenge_1994. Most people here know me but just in case, Im a average tunner I tune really anything, Been around since the beginning of gt5, Looking to settle down an find a long lasting team. Hit me up if your interested.
You should have stayed with TDS dude! Lol -__-

Yea I know :/, At the time I wanted a bigger role an have my own team, Dindt think it would fail...
I think you should come back to the Darkside! Always had great runs with you even though you treed me 99% of the time. Nothing but respect for you homie. MALAKA POWER FTW! LOL

Back