Drag Racing Free Agents Thread

• Thread starter ryzno
  • 238 comments
Hey what's up Ryzno, HiBoosT is no more. With that being said I'm basically a free agent. Hope to be picked up by a team that is a solid team. Thanks.

Updated.

All teams please let me know if you want to be removed/added form the recruiting team list. And drivers, please let me know if you have made a team.:cheers:

Hello everyone.

PSN is Dagger31198. I've honestly only ever won one drag race, with the Team Shmo GTR, and that was because the guy tried to play dirty, rammed me, lost control, and crashed (that was the longest gap I've ever won a race by :lol:). I didn't like the car all that much.

I currently have no car, but I'm going to start tuning a classic muscle car (Probably a Z/28 or Pontiac GTO, or maybe an El Camino, any advice?) tomorrow, so any help is much appreciated.

I don't like to drag race supercars or race cars all that much, but classic muscle cars are perfect for it. They're great at one thing: going fast in a straight line.

I'm not too serious about this, or the game in general really. I play to have fun first, win second. I don't race dirty, no nitrous, or that e-brake trick thing.

Manual transmission, no aids (even working on dropping abs in track racing).

Last edited:
Hey everybody Killwert here, new to Gtplanet :-P.... I'll keep it short and sweet.

I'm just a chill guy who loves drag racing in gt6, I run classic muscle all day, or anything with a FR layout, I'm not the best tuner, but I don't suck either! I'm slowly getting into AWD/MR/FF layouts, haven't tuned any of those yet but I have procured the correct vehicles. I log on daily and am Looking for a MATURE drag team with easy going people just trying to have fun, but are also all business as well!

Thanks! - PSN= Killwert

Updated.

Also I dont know whats up with my Team, but I've seen Avenger on GT6 and seen Loko and Casper playing COD. So I dont know whats going on with my Team.
Also my BR Drive is going out again. So I could possibly become a Free Agent if my Team still hasnt gotten things rolling by the time I fix my BR Drive.
It will be almost 6 months and I've seen nothing from them except week 1 of GT6. I'm trying to stay loyal to my Team but the lack of communication and over all participation is making for a odd feeling.

I feel like I'm repping a dead Team.:dunce:

So if anyone might be interested in me, let me know. But with the bad BR drive and odd hours I work my tuning and game time has been limited.

Updated.

Also I dont know whats up with my Team, but I've seen Avenger on GT6 and seen Loko and Casper playing COD. So I dont know whats going on with my Team.
Also my BR Drive is going out again. So I could possibly become a Free Agent if my Team still hasnt gotten things rolling by the time I fix my BR Drive.
It will be almost 6 months and I've seen nothing from them except week 1 of GT6. I'm trying to stay loyal to my Team but the lack of communication and over all participation is making for a odd feeling.

So if anyone might be interested in me, let me know. But with the bad BR drive and odd hours I work my tuning and game time has been limited.
I hear ya bro on that. Before I was with tds I was on a team that no one was repping but me. Good thing TDS gave me a chance and it's been a great thing being on this team.

Updated.

Ryz I am sure we have a spot on Eclipse for u :cheers::D:sly:

Last edited:
WHATS GOOD GT6 DRAG RACERS

PSN- NitrousBlast

Looking for an active Drag team to practice & lay down some rubber with. Very active player, online every night.
New to GT6, Have been killing it in Forza 4 for the past 3 years... decided to try something new and I must say I'm loving GT6!

Hit me up anytime.

Thanks.

PSN: Sn1PaV1S10N

Resume:
I like to run everything on the game. Especially the FR cars and AWD, of course. I've run with quite a few of you guys online and am on 3-5 times a week, depending on my work schedule. Pretty laid-back, and always willing to learn and teach when needed. Right now I'm working on my Aventador and think I've got a pretty good one going, but know it can be faster. I also do a lot of NASCAR Racing on the game and looking at getting into drift.

Updated! Good luck yall.

I also would like to thank the Teams, that made me an offer, I should have my new(used) BR drive in a week-week an a half. I will try to get in touch one last time with my Team and see whats up.

Also as always, if you've made a Team or your Team has change recruiting status, hit me up:D:cheers:

Whats up. Looking for a crew new to gtplanet. I enjoy drags and some races right now my favs are charger 440. 70" mit 3000gt supra rz. Im usually on in the mornings before work n late nights/ weekends. Looking for a crew that can help me grow my tunning skills and some ppl to drag along with.. Psn. Id is. " a_23sins" i dont mind trying out for a crew if u guys need me to get a car n tune i dont mind.

Hey , would you mind putting my team up? Looking for some good, loyal, fast drag racers that are serious. Project-_-Holeshot 👍

Haha thanks vey! Yea I've been just keeping sharp on GT5 for the past couple weeks. We will see how the transition goes to 6. I'll see y'all on the strip ;)
So thats a yes to Eclipse! And there is some differences il teach u them they are quick and easy :cheers:👍

So thats a yes to Eclipse! And there is some differences il teach u them they are quick and easy :cheers:👍
Appreciate that bro! And let me get back into it so I'm not a complete disappointment first lol... And I will get with you for sure. Thanks for the offer. Let me get into the swing of it and get down the tuning on 6 so I'm confident in myself and that I can still be a pro haha

Appreciate that bro! And let me get back into it so I'm not a complete disappointment first lol... And I will get with you for sure. Thanks for the offer. Let me get into the swing of it and get down the tuning on 6 so I'm confident in myself and that I can still be a pro haha
@KUNG no need bro! If you want you can be in i know you will get things right i believe in you! Lol

Hey Kung I've heard only good things about you bro. So from what I've heard man, id love to have you on my team. If you want to join just say the words man :). Hope I catch you on the strip soon as either a team mate or a friend.

Latest Posts

Back