Drag Racing Free Agents Thread

• Thread starter ryzno
  • 238 comments
Appreciate all the warm welcomes lol I'll be on tomm for sure. So sooner than later you will see me in the online lobbies. KT, Vey, and Nick. Much respect to all your teams. Can't wait to get back into to the lobbies with everyone. I also appreciate the offers and will take consideration. Just want to get my feet wet first and get into the flow of 6 first. See everyone real soon

Appreciate all the warm welcomes lol I'll be on tomm for sure. So sooner than later you will see me in the online lobbies. KT, Vey, and Nick. Much respect to all your teams. Can't wait to get back into to the lobbies with everyone. I also appreciate the offers and will take consideration. Just want to get my feet wet first and get into the flow of 6 first. See everyone real soon

I didn't offer you 🤬 haha. But, we'll talk :D

I didn't offer you 🤬 haha. But, we'll talk :D
Hahahahaha oh I know. That's cool. Tough love... I like it ;)and I know the way Tds is ran. I'll catch up with you as soon as I can get into the online lobbies bro

Hey Kung I've heard only good things about you bro. So from what I've heard man, id love to have you on my team. If you want to join just say the words man :). Hope I catch you on the strip soon as either a team mate or a friend.
You know KT that if he is gonna join any team he will join tds!:D

Anyone holding any try outs looking to join a crew i drag pretty much everything n i know how to somewhat tune. Im in arizona timezone.

Anyone holding any try outs looking to join a crew i drag pretty much everything n i know how to somewhat tune. Im in arizona timezone.

D*** Arizona time zone lol, your in the one time zone that never changes. I have a buddy that lives in Arizona and he says that he doesn't have day light savings time like we do here on the east coast or the on the west coast, I'm not sure if I should believe that or not but until I'm told otherwise I have to believe it lol.

free-agency_zps3c0f6689.jpg

DRAG RACING FREE AGENT LIST

TAKE A LOOK AT THE FIRST TWO POSTS BELOW! I've complied a list of recruiting teams and free agents.

I am making this Thread for two reasons:
1. So the Drag Racing Forum doesn't get clogged with requests form people trying to get on a Team.
2. To make it easier and more efficient, for Members and Teams to find each other.

-Just because a Team is on this List, does not mean they are recruiting.
-A request to be on a Team, can be made, but not guaranteed.

-If a Team Leader would like to add/remove your Team from this list let me know.
-Any assistance from Team Leaders/Members regarding (Team info, recruiting/not recruiting) would be appreciated.

-If you do not get a reply try again in a few days.
-Do not post every 5 minutes, you will annoy any Team that had interest in you.

Ok the Teams:

I will add Teams as This forum fills up and Teams move to this forum.
TEAMS ARE NOT LISTED IN ANY PARTICULAR ORDER!!

Project-_-Holeshot Drag
Team Torque
Turbo Squash Drag Team
Street Out Laws Drag Racing
LoCa$h Racing
Snurtle
T.F.T.G. Turtle Fam Tuning Garage
Knightmares Drag Team
K-Unit FF Drag Team
U.G.K. UNDERGROUND-KING$
Team Sonic Tunes
Team Eclipse
A.T.P. Australasia Team Pro
T.D.S. Team Dark Side
Team Fallen
B.T.R. Performance
DeathWish Drag Team
Red Alert Drag Team
GenoSydial Performance
"R" Spec Tunerz

Anyone wishing to join a Team:

-Please Put your PSN in the request.
-Tell the cars you like to run.
-Try to describe yourself and/or post some times.
-Most Teams will setup a test run with you(time, date, ect...) You will have to bring your car and show them what you got.
-If you do not make the Team, do not come here crying about it. Take it up with the Team or try another one.

-Communication between Teams and Free Agents, for date/time, cars, ect... is welcome. If you feel it necessary to PM, feel free too:)

Note to all: If you make a Team let me know so I can remove you from the list and leave room for people still looking.

Any input on what to add for notes and what not let me know:D

So with that said, Good Luck and Good Racing :cheers:
I have my own drag team: Team Racing Inferno (TRI). We are not looking for any other members at the moment.

I believe he is a premium member of gt planet
That I am, but it has nothing to do with colors. After the site update the color option in the text box was removed, so now to write in colors you have to, (from TB a while ago sorry I never answered Danny it got lost in the shuffle)

TB
You can use the code [color="red"]text[/color] and replace the red as needed.
You can use the code text and replace the red as needed.

And added TRI.

Last edited:
We here at team eclipse are holding try outs tonight at 8:30 pm est! If you want to try out

Hahah yeah we dont change time is time here no need to wake up one day n change our time.

D*** Arizona time zone lol, your in the one time zone that never changes. I have a buddy that lives in Arizona and he says that he doesn't have day light savings time like we do here on the east coast or the on the west coast, I'm not sure if I should believe that or not but until I'm told otherwise I have to believe it lol.
e d

TAKE A LOOK AT THE FIRST TWO POSTS BELOW! I've complied a list of recruiting teams and free agents.

1. So the Drag Racing Forum doesn't get clogged with requests form people trying to get on a Team.
2. To make it easier and more efficient, for Members and Teams to find each other.

-If a Team Leader would like to add/remove your Team from this list let me know.
-Any assistance from Team Leaders/Members regarding (Team info, recruiting/not recruiting) would be appreciated.

Ok the Teams:

T.R.I. Team Racing Inferno (linked when provided)
Project-_-Holeshot Drag
Team Torque
Turbo Squash Drag Team
LoCa$h Racing
Snurtle
Knightmares Drag Team
K-Unit FF Drag Team
U.G.K. UNDERGROUND-KING$
Team Sonic Tunes
Team Eclipse
T.D.S. Team Dark Side
Team Fallen
B.T.R. Performance
DeathWish Drag Team
Red Alert Drag Team
GenoSydial Performance
"R" Spec Tunerz

-Most Teams will setup a test run with you(time, date, ect...) You will have to bring your car and show them what you got.
-If you do not make the Team, do not come here crying about it. Take it up with the Team or try another one.

-Communication between Teams and Free Agents, for date/time, cars, ect... is welcome. If you feel it necessary to PM, feel free too:)

Note to all: If you make a Team let me know so I can remove you from the list and leave room for people still looking.

Here is the link to TRI's racing section: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/team-racing-inferno-tri-for-short.308013/

Sup Ryzno, please add hiboost to your list again. We are having a Team Battle next Friday vs Turtle Fam!

This will be a good Battle!

We are running Maza AUTOZAM 92 (AZ1 92) our choise and Honda 83 1500 their choise. It should be 5V5!

Added Redline, TOP and the return of HiBoost(forgot I had deleted it:dunce:, sorry:banghead:

Goodluck with your Teams!:cheers:

Thanks Ryzno, our Battle should be tomorrow late night because they changed my days off this week. Jspec if you read this please let Kseries know this. Thanks!

Ok the Teams:

The Return of HiBoost
Team Redline Dreams
T.O.P. Team Optimal Performance
T.R.I. Team Racing Inferno
Project-_-Holeshot Drag
Team Torque
Turbo Squash Drag Team
LoCa$h Racing
Snurtle
Knightmares Drag Team
K-Unit FF Drag Team
U.G.K. UNDERGROUND-KING$
Team Sonic Tunes
Team Eclipse
T.D.S. Team Dark Side
Team Fallen
B.T.R. Performance
DeathWish Drag Team
Red Alert Drag Team
GenoSydial Performance
"R" Spec Tunerz

Yo T.R.I. Is recruiting more members now. Try outs are at Saturday at 3pm est. Free agents, see our form for more info. Just letting you know.

Hey Ryzno, I would like to be added! Here is my resume:

Psn: Recorder010
As of right now I don't have any favorite class of cars or a certain car, but that might change.
Well, I am just coming back from a long time of not playing GT6,
Which means I will need some days or weeks to get back into the swing of things.

Thanks for reading!

Hey Ryzno, I would like to be added! Here is my resume:

Psn: Recorder010
As of right now I don't have any favorite class of cars or a certain car, but that might change.
Well, I am just coming back from a long time of not playing GT6,
Which means I will need some days or weeks to get back into the swing of things.

Thanks for reading!
^^^ SLOW... Lol jk welcome back. You can be a noob like me! ;)

i would like to join a team either for 3k drag or 400m.. i am not new to drag racing(fastest gtr35's nad rs6 on gt5) but i gave up a bit on gt6 but i would like to start all over again.... if anyone would like to have a new member in a team just let me know

Define "fastest" R35 and RS6 please

Wait for it...
if u ask a lot of people playing 3k drag in gt5 should remember me (ilias420) and my friend Greektuning
i had also got a very good time at 400m on the route x test and i would have posted my time at gt5-dragracing.com but leaderboard closed due to hacking

Latest Posts

Back