drag racing help

United States
United States
sontag_3
Me and my friends have our own street outlaws list and we can only have american cars no vipers ford gts or corvette but any this else north american o was wondering what's the best car for 400 meter drags I have the red devil now

Me and my friends have our own street outlaws list and we can only have american cars no vipers ford gts or corvette but any this else north american o was wondering what's the best car for 400 meter drags I have the red devil now

Welcome to GTPlanet. :gtpflag:

Please use the English Language to the best of your abilities when posting on these forums. It really helps when you want others to help you. Capital letters are in fact included in the English Language.

My friends and I have made our own Street Outlaws list using only American cars. They do not allow new super cars such as: Dodge Vipers, Ford GT's, or Corvettes and etcetera. With the remaining American cars available, which would be best to suit my needs?

I currently have a Red Devil Camaro.
I fixed your OP (original post) for you if you would like to copy and paste that over your existing one.

EDIT: You should also post in the correct sub-forums. You are currently in the General Question sub-forum. Your question in not exactly a general question. It is specific - specific to the Drag Racing sub-forums. The Drag Racing forums are located here.

Again, welcome to GTP and do not take this too harshly. :gtplanet:

Last edited:
Welcome to GTPlanet Zach.

I would suggest posting this list you mention so we know what cars are in it.

This way we can give you the best response.

Cars like Jay Leno's Toronado and the Cobra 427 are obviously faster than the Red Devil so let's start with a list and work from there.

Enjoy your stay @ GTPlanet :)

Back