Dream TheaterMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joey D
  • 65 comments
  • 3,738 views
I only heard about these guys last month, and now, I'm listenning to them like crazy as I do with Megadeth. And I can't believe I missed their show here in Chicago :'(.
 
I've been listening to these guys on a friend's iTunes - the selfsame friend who got me into Am I Blood - and while he's only got Train of Thought, it's not bad. As I Am and Eternal Sacrifice are the only really good songs on it, but I'll look into them a little further for sure.
 
Dont forget the insane guitar/keboard parts in In the name of god 👍 The 9.30 mark :)
 
Yeah, I have to agree ... I didn't actually get to hear it until about three hours ago; my friend turned his computer off before I could get to it last night.
 
Best band ever, there music is like racing (SPEED AND CONTROL), 100% concentration is required or you will get lost in there music ;-)
 
Anyone here have the bio. Lifting Shadows? I managed to get my name into it :D
 
Back