DRIFT BATTLE/TEAM INTRO | LOBBY OPEN!

Australia
Australia
KOTR_NOVARX
Team **TRUE DRIFT** is willing to host a little get together drift party for saturday night (Friday night for US/CA)

Since we are new to the scene having being formed only a couple months or so, we just want to get to know some of the other drift teams a lot better (E.G RSM, JDMT, /DYNAMIK/, Organised Threat)

And being able to have a strong friendship and bond between us all.

The event will be held on 8/3/14 6pm AEST ( 7/3/14 1am CST/8am UST)
Only way to join, is to be apart of a drift team, however if there is spots left open, you may watch but not participate in any manner.

If any teams are willing to participate for this one night event, please leave a comment in the chat boxes below.

RULES
HP Cap: 601
Tires: Comfort Hards

Judging:
Criteria for judging are as follows:

Qualifying:
No qualifying, it will be "First in best dressed"

Spinouts
Anytime a driver spins out, experiences under-steering during a run, or 'straightens out' that will be an automatic fail and the other player will be awarded the winner of that round

Lead Car
The lead car must be able to clear the course without making errors due to distraction or pressure by the following car trailing close behind.

Following Car
Being the following car, you will usually have to take a different drifting line than you should be used too. Although, if you are exceptional at doing so and the judges can't decide, both will have to do a rerun until we have a winner.

Passing
When two players are performing a drift, the follower can CHOOSE to either pass, or still follow as planned. The way the passing goes is that if the lead car is opening the drift too wide, you are allowed to pass, as long as you can keep the drift. The other way to do that is if the lead car mucks up. BUT, if the lead car spins out and hits you, it counts for a collision so both sides have to rerun.

Collisions
If the lead car is performing a drift and collides with a wall, the automatic advantage goes to the opposing player. This will be the same for any collisions (Wall, car)

LETS ALL HAVE A GREAT TIME DRIFTING, AND LET THE BEST TEAM WIN

Not an official Drift event/battle/tournament
Terms & conditions apply.

Last edited:
How about Rapid Crab Drifters??? And what state are you in? Wanna make sure we can be there on time. :)

How about Rapid Crab Drifters??? And what state are you in? Wanna make sure we can be there on time. :)
TH bro, its me KOTR, I'm from aus the same as you aha AEST is Australian Eastern Standard Time CST Central Standard Time UTC Coordinated Universal Time

Dorifto battle? is this a team hang or do I actually have to contend with srs business drifting

Hopefully me and someone else from SS will be there haha
Well, it's sort of both if you know what i mean, something that our team wants to do, as well as just getting to know other teams, but at the same time, have a friendly little comp with them, obviously with no bad mouthing or biased votes (If anyone attend that is)

If 2 judges vote for the same person, they will do another 2 runs
Both players will be allowed 3 practice laps if new to a
course

Think this part is a bit wrong? if 2 people vote for same person don't they win? but if they both get one vote each then its OMT? and you should really get proper judges not this your better bs, use VDC(virtual drift comp) for help!

Write down all the rules, how its going to be judged how the battles are going to work ect, have a look at the VDC comp thread then come back to us with everything, not this half ass ********!

Back