DRIFT BATTLE/TEAM INTRO | LOBBY OPEN!

Well, my aim for this was to be a little get together and introduce but I'm starting ti feel like this is turning into an actual drift battle, i know it says drift battle but still, i did say it was a little get to gether too...

Damnn. I would like to participate but the time difference ain't doing it for me. What is it, like 15 hours of difference? It would be like 3 am for me. :lol:
Plz, tell me if im wrong. I hope I am.:D

Didn't even see this, I'll see if me and one of my peeps can make it. We do have an annual lobby on saturday ourselves too...

Not sure if i can make it. Its starts ay 11pm for me and i still would have to get up early for the Vegas Drift Pro Am the next morning.

So any particular track we're drifting on or we gonna be switching over the place?

Thats why we need an Australian run comp like this for all us Aussie boys that aren't willing to drift at weird hours just to get in on comps like vdc

I'm in the process of making one, all I need is someone to make me a banner and I need to type up more of the OP, but I'll talk about this somewhere else.

So any particular track we're drifting on or we gonna be switching over the place?

I'm in the process of making one, all I need is someone to make me a banner and I need to type up more of the OP, but I'll talk about this somewhere else.
Msg me the details and I can do a banner.

LoL all the overseas dirfters complaining about time difference :lol:, i still managed to partake in an VDC event :P.
I will also be representing RCD for this event if there are any spaces available.

:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Well guys, I just want our team to get to know other teams from Australia, this wasn't meant to be a full comp or anything, just wanted a little team hang out is all

If you want to make an Aussie tournament why not make an official one like ADT (Australian Drift Tournament) and set it up exactly like vdc

If you want to make an Aussie tournament why not make an official one like ADT (Australian Drift Tournament) and set it up exactly like vdc

Mate the title says drift battle, should change it to teams meet-up! because you obviously didn't want it as a battle.

Mate the title says drift battle, should change it to teams meet-up! because you obviously didn't want it as a battle.
Read the description one the 1st page, it clearly states team get together…and a little friendly comp, not official

Read the description one the 1st page, it clearly states team get together…and a little friendly comp, not official

Mhm, I know but everyones thinking team vs team? look at the rules? look at the way I was talking man!

*sigh* smh… does anyone want it to be an OFFICIAL TEAM V TEAM COMP OR ACTUAL TOURNAMENT? IF SO SPEAK NO OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE

*sigh* smh… does anyone want it to be an OFFICIAL TEAM V TEAM COMP OR ACTUAL TOURNAMENT? IF SO SPEAK NO OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE
That's a bad question….everyone already thinks it is a proper comp I think, Not just a causal slide with several teams.

That's a bad question….everyone already thinks it is a proper comp I think, Not just a causal slide with several teams.

I read the O.P and didnt take it as an actual comp quite a few people do random battles and they turn out to be pretty fun on the other hand I have had some shocking experiences as well. I think the title was to raise interest and interest he certainly got.

@TrueDriftNova I hope your ready and have good connection because there is nothing worse than running one on one with someone lagging plus planning is crucial. If you dont have good judges things can turn sour pretty quickly.
Good luck with it all might pop my head in if theres room just to watch as I wont be able to get on till s little bit later:tup:

Back