DRIFT BATTLE/TEAM INTRO | LOBBY OPEN!

I read the O.P and didnt take it as an actual comp quite a few people do random battles and they turn out to be pretty fun on the other hand I have had some shocking experiences as well. I think the title was to raise interest and interest he certainly got.

@TrueDriftNova I hope your ready and have good connection because there is nothing worse than running one on one with someone lagging plus planning is crucial. If you dont have good judges things can turn sour pretty quickly.
Good luck with it all might pop my head in if theres room just to watch as I wont be able to get on till s little bit later:tup:
Haha, so you get my point as such @DrifTa-AJV , and thats why I am quite harsh with it @TrueDriftNova , because so many people fail, and have shocking experiences if not done properly…….. @DrifTa-AJV , Sounds like, @ShootDaCar @Stavingo and @PinaKillada are all going! hopefully I am awake and don't have a harsh weekend! and I really don't understand. How you are working out, Who vs Who aspect or is it just like a tandem night?-
-
-
Did you ask @SPANK, if you could use his information/judging from VDC or did you just copy and paste it, I think you should ask him if you haven't already.

Well,he did post a comment earlier saying copy and paste or something like that, but ill get around asking him soon, but i might actually change it up soon, i don't want it t be TOO serious or anything

The point of asking is before you post it, not after lol. I don't mind though because it's not like i made the formula drift rules. Okay so what I'm gathering is this is not a team battle competition, but a get together of all teams?

And I'm confused on time zones. Title says 6 est, but op says 6 Australia time? If it's 6pm est i can make it.

Is it still going? about 3 hours time correct?

EDIT: Trying to set up a timer, are you sydney or brisbane time?

Last edited:
Oh god.
@TrueDriftNova
-Edit: How to I make this a picture, LOL.
-http://countingdownto.com/countdown-widgets/edit/drift-meet-2014-03-08-countdown-clock-0

Last edited:
Back