Drift Envy.

BreakerOhio
Drift Envy.
Two links to the same file. 16 megs compressed version.
1. http://rapidshare.de/files/3479115/DriftEnvy.wmv.html
2. http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=21B3UOA08I9YZ1P7M0CV97UPYY

3. High Qualtity Version: 57megs.
I hope all GTP drifters here can appreciate this video. This is dedicated to all drifters that continue to promote drifting and not take abuse from envious grip drivers that continue the debates of drifting vs grip. The ones that target drifters for a race have low self-esteem and need to find a win to help alleviate their disordered low self esteem.

Captain Trips
I want to race against Drifters.... :indiff:

Why Drifters specifically?
What are you trying to prove or gain by winning in a challenge of drift vs grip?

Time trail runs are best done with grip not drift. Feeling proud to run a faster grip time in comparison to a drifting competition’s run is pathetic. It’s even more pathetic that you will post comments in your signature to mock drifting and my team Drift Dojo because we turn down your silly proposition.

We aren’t drifting to get the fastest time, you want fastest times, go to to https://www.gtplanet.net/index.php?categoryid=39&p99_gameid=6 and post your times there and compare it with other players. If it’s going to help boost your self esteem and confidence about how fast you are compared to other drivers/drifters, by all means knock your self out and help me out by posting some of your times for trail mountain https://www.gtplanet.net/index.php?categoryid=39&p99_gameid=6&p99_trackid=183 it will help me determine a competitive grid for cars to be used on xlink. I didn’t post there to claim to be the fastest, but it might benefit you because I’m a “DRIFTER” and those are my times. I used this as a resource to help me determine which stock cars would be competitive for an xlink matchup, so I’ve posted quite a few stock car times that I’ve ran there. Those do not represent my best efforts, just quick 3 lap runs each to get some times recorded to help me determine good match up for racing on xlink.

What’s the deal with your signature including our team name in it?

Captain Trips
“You sit there and you thump your Drift Bible, and record your videos, and it doesn't get you anywhere! Talk about your Drift Dojo, talk about Physics 101... Trips 101 says my Skyline R32 just killed your self esteem off the line!”
Are you that insecure about yourself that you need to instigate against drifters so you can brag about a battle of grip vs drift? Do you want us to do donuts so you can cross the finish line and get a win (grip vs donuts)?

I think your signature disrespects drifters and removes all doubt about your maturity and respect for others on this forum. If you have nothing positive and intelligent to post in reply, do not post. All positive comments appreciated.

Attachments

• DE_01.jpg
    DE_01.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 64
I must agree it is pretty absurd to race somone drift vs grip....If drifting was about speed i might understand....but since it is not faster....there is no point in racing...must be pretty pathetic to challange a drifting drifter to a time trial against someone gripin....Grip should race Grip...And drifters should just have fun.

BreakerOhio
Drift Envy.

http://s64.yousendit.com/d.php?id=M09AAWK81W08VM4RBDPCA9CS

I hope all GTP drifters here can appreciate this video. This is dedicated to all drifters that continue to promote drifting and not take abuse from envious grip drivers that continue the debates of drifting vs grip. The ones that target drifters for a race have low self-esteem and need to find a win to help alleviate their disordered low self esteem.

Why Drifters specifically?
What are you trying to prove or gain by winning in a challenge of drift vs grip?

Time trail runs are best done with grip not drift. Feeling proud to run a faster grip time in comparison to a drifting competition’s run is pathetic. It’s even more pathetic that you will post comments in your signature to mock drifting and my team Drift Dojo because we turn down your silly proposition.

We aren’t drifting to get the fastest time, you want fastest times, go to to https://www.gtplanet.net/index.php?categoryid=39&p99_gameid=6 and post your times there and compare it with other players. If it’s going to help boost your self esteem and confidence about how fast you are compared to other drivers/drifters, by all means knock your self out and help me out by posting some of your times for trail mountain https://www.gtplanet.net/index.php?categoryid=39&p99_gameid=6&p99_trackid=183 it will help me determine a competitive grid for cars to be used on xlink. I didn’t post there to claim to be the fastest, but it might benefit you because I’m a “DRIFTER” and those are my times. I used this as a resource to help me determine which stock cars would be competitive for an xlink matchup, so I’ve posted quite a few stock car times that I’ve ran there. Those do not represent my best efforts, just quick 3 lap runs each to get some times recorded to help me determine good match up for racing on xlink.

What’s the deal with your signature including our team name in it?

Are you that insecure about yourself that you need to instigate against drifters so you can brag about a battle of grip vs drift? Do you want us to do donuts so you can cross the finish line and get a win (grip vs donuts)?

I think your signature disrespects drifters and removes all doubt about your maturity and respect for others on this forum. If you have nothing positive and intelligent to post in reply, do not post. All positive comments appreciated.

For god's sake!

Alright. I'm done with this.

If Team DriftDojo can't beat me in a race, they're not worth my time.

I WANT to get beaten and beaten badly, understand me? It would help me remember WHY I drift. :nervous:
K. :dopey:

Captain Trips
For god's sake!

I WANT to get beaten and beaten badly, understand me? It would help me remember WHY I drift. :nervous:

violin.gif

Ok, I was trying to be nice. But now, I've really got to say something...

If you have any skill at race driving at GT4 you're going to beat someone that is drifting. What would it prove that if you get beaten in a Time Trial? That drift can be faster? That's absurd. Your signature is rather offensive to the team and exhibition drifters in general.

It is your inane proposals that are not worth OUR time. Ok?

This is the DRIFT forum. If you want to go for lap times, go to the appropriate forum.

For now, do the challenge with NK4E. Whether you win or loose, just drop this notion of "Grip vs. Drift” I’m really trying to figure out how it's going to help you remember why you drift. Especially since DRIFTING IS NOT ABOUT SPEED!

DD: That was great stuff! IDM is going to have to follow this example in one of our presentations. Just great guys. All of your drifting is really getting quite good and.....Entertaining! :sly:

Captain Trips
LOL FORMULA D

That's all you could come up with? Formula D? You couldn't even have a logical response. Just formula D? Yeah, I'm hurting over here. Just be quiet if you can't think anything better.

Is it just me, or are they NOT racing people that are grip driving?

Swift
That's all you could come up with? Formula D? You couldn't even have a logical response. Just formula D? Yeah, I'm hurting over here. Just be quiet if you can't think anything better.

Is it just me, or are they NOT racing people that are grip driving?

:indiff:

This is going in circles.

Captain Trips
For god's sake!

LOL, you are not worth my time, nor the time of other drifters here from my observation of the responses that you get in GTP forums. Still I provide you with the link to go to so you can go and run your time trials and see how much of a faster grip driver you are. Why don't you run along now...
Come back when you have collected your thoughts and can prepare a response worth my time. I would respect your reply if your reply made sense to me. You don't back up your statement. Why do you want to get beaten and beaten badly. How is this going to help you remember why you drift? Why don't you ask a little kid to race you so you can destroy him in a race and put that in your sig, you beat a little boy?

Captain Trips
Why don't you race me instead of racing your mouth? :indiff:

Stop, you're already in a challenge man. Dang, don't you get it yet?

Captain Trips
Why don't you race me instead of racing your mouth? :indiff:

I have provided you with the link that will let you post your times so you can display your skill. Is that not sufficient?

This is how I'm helping you out. Why don't you go there and run some times and post them?

BreakerOhio
I have provided you with the link that will let you post your times so you can display your skill. Is that not sufficient?

This is how I'm helping you out. Why don't you go there and run some times and post them?

Then don't challenge me or my Skyline. :ill:

Captain Trips

I never did. You challenged a member of DD, and it was turned down. DD is my team, and I don't appreciate your reference to it in your signature. I'm helping to provide you with the time trial forum so you can have some resolution to your challenge.

BreakerOhio
I never did. You challenged a member of DD, and it was turned down. DD is my team, and I don't appreciate your refernce to it in your signature. I'm helping to provide you with the time trial forum so you can have some resolution to your challenge.

You want me to drift? Alright.

I'll record another drift just for you. :sly:

Captain Trips

Ok, you can't be this slow. It must be an act.

YOU are challenging him. He and the rest of DD have every right NOT to accept your challenge. Stop trying to goad them into it.

Captain Trips
You want me to drift? Alright.

I'll record another drift just for you. :sly:

I don't care about your drifts, never have.
Why would you need to record a drift just for me? Did I ask for one?
And since when did you care about yourself drifting?

Captain Trips

Hello, I have beaten your time of 2'16'525 using an unmodded Nissan Skyline GT-R R32, grip racing, by exactly 10 seconds.

Response

1) Grip is always faster.
2) 2'16'525 was a drift comp run, time has no factor.

Now I've seen this thread and watched the video... The Skyline R32 GTR "Black Plague"

So I'm assuming if you ran a full 10 seconds quicker (2'06'525 I'd say), why didn't you use that spectacular lap as an introducion to your prized car? Why is there no display showing lap times, instead of the video chopped together from different laps. For someone who says we've been running our mouths against you, you've been attacking us quite abit recently. Those "clever" comments in your signature over the last few days and comments in other threads. We've been letting those slide so this debate would die. You insisted on trying to poke us, enough is seriously enough.

You wanted to force a race, so here's your race. Stock in Arcade Mode... THE VACCINE
Take all the time in the world you want to do a run faster than it. I know I could've shaved more time off that, but it doesn't matter anymore, take your win.

We've been trying to give back to the Drift Forum. Trying to encourage other drifters to play on XLink and working out kinks in the XDGP plans. We as a group make videos to push others to follow suit to the next level of competition within the forum. Slanderous words don't hurt us. It only hurts yourself and how others in this forum view you. So I encourage EVERYONE to let this die here and now. Those who refuse to acknowledge reason, shouldn't get the time of day or even get a chance to listen.

BreakerOhio
And since when did you care about yourself drifting?

That has been the axle on which this whole challenge has run upon. :| I wanted to find out if Drift is worth my time, so therefore I have decided to test the self-proclaimed Drift masters on this forum.

Captain Trips
That has been the axle on which this whole challenge has run upon. :| I wanted to find out if Drift is worth my time, so therefore I have decided to test the self-proclaimed Drift masters on this forum.

All your questions have been answered. If you can drift, show me a full lap to show me that you are worth my time.

Just come join a Drift Dojo open session and drive how you want......drifting is not about speed its about enjoying the drive....please lets all just get back to what is fun. This ends here.

I think you are having too much fun flip flopping your goals here. Its been entertaining, and I know other members will find this thread interesting on how it was started and the direction it is taking now. I'm wasting my time trying to work with you, because each time I answer your question you move in a different direction. Enjoy the video and carry on.

Captain Trips

I'll take your challenge, but on my terms.

dking
Just come join a Drift Dojo open session and drive how you want......drifting is not about speed its about enjoying the drive....please lets all just get back to what is fun. This ends here.

Well said. We aren't drifting for speed. Just enjoy yourself and have fun. I'm done with my conversation with you Captain Trip. As Dking said, if you want to join a DD open session, feel free. Enjoy the entertainment.

Droptop_Chick
You wanted to force a race, so here's your race. Stock in Arcade Mode... THE VACCINE
Take all the time in the world you want to do a run faster than it. I know I could've shaved more time off that, but it doesn't matter anymore, take your win.

K. I almost beat it on the fourth run. Have to spend a day just practicing to beat that.

That's a high bar. About time I started gripping seriously though. :indiff:

I accept the offer to take a run on an Open Session.

Captain Trips, you sickens me.

can't you get it? you want to race, this is not the place for you to be here, its that simple.

oh and the "I wanna know if drift is worth my time" thing, well, that's your own problem seriously, nobody would care.

Delphic Reason
Good stuff, Breaker... Keep it up...

Captain... Give it up... No one cares...

;)

I lost.

You guys are the unisputed winners. Time for me to train up some more.

Just a half second more and I would have won. I can't say anything. My car is not to blame. I am to blame. I was not a good enough driver.

Back