Drift Family Videos (xat.com/EvergreenDrift)

• Thread starter Goracle
  • 23 comments
Amazing! I know how you did most of the things in your videos but how did you do the part where you were driving the Cam Car and they just drifted right under the camera. Wouldn't they have hit the car? How was it done? Also, what are the songs you used?

Amazing! I know how you did most of the things in your videos but how did you do the part where you were driving the Cam Car and they just drifted right under the camera. Wouldn't they have hit the car? How was it done? Also, what are the songs you used?

Well, my latest video, the Promo, was all photomode, so basically, nothing was "solid." But if you were referring to my other ones like Revelation and Project GT, I was a ghost car (I was a lap behind so I could maneuver anywhere on the track and not interrupt the tandem).

As for the songs, from top to bottom they are:

"Beaver Blink (Ooah Remix)" - Fine Cut Bodies
"White Satin Remix" - Zeds Dead
"Where Is My Mind?" - The Pixies
"Pieces" - Chase & Status ft. Plan B
"Butterflies and Hurricanes" - Muse

Definitely one of the best (if not the best) drift video I have seen! Both in terms of the drifting and camera work/editing. Nice job!! Can't wait to see more!!

Last edited:
may i ask you kind sir what editing program you are using? THE best vids i have seen very nice

Thanks!

In those videos (except the last 2), I used Sony Vegas Pro 9, but I think I'm gonna start using Adobe Premiere just because I can use it with After Effects

Not sure but my newest video recently been through some copyright problems. It just said its still viewable at all countries lol.

Is the 1st vid available anywhere else? I am not able to watch it for some reason, it says: This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Extremly sweet videos tho

Not sure but my newest video recently been through some copyright problems. It just said its still viewable at all countries lol.

I have the same problem when I use new/hit music as soundtrack, even when I use multiple/different songs on the video with the hopes of overcoming Youtube's ID'ing logic.

Use Vimeo instead.

Latest Posts

Back